5.0 out of 5 stars A must for potential buyers of a V8 Ferrari., 21 Nov 2001
This review is from: Original Ferrari V8 (Hardcover)
I won't wax on long. I bought this book prior to wanting to buy the car. I knew very little about Ferrari except I wanted to buy.
After reading this book I felt like an expert - models, trims, engines. I took the book with me when looking at the car as it gave great pointers for what to look for.
The detail is superb - Keith Bluemel is no stranger to this type of book having written about many marques. It is a credit to the author the care he shows when preparing the book.
I read the book on the way home sat on the train - so did all the neighbouring passengers. Great feeling even if you don't have the car. If you are just an interested person in Ferrari - it is a good read.
I bought the car 2 months later, which is why I thought I'd write this note to any other interested reader. The car is of course better!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and an enjoyable read, 27 Dec 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Original Ferrari V8 (Hardcover)
This book gives all the detail which an avid resroter would need, but at the same time keeps the Ferrari V8 enthusiast (such as myself) happy. The book features over 200 specially commissioned photographs and is split in to several sections climaxing with the 288GTO (my favourite Ferrari) and the amazingly powerful F40.

Original Ferrari V8
Original Ferrari V8 by Keith Bluemel (Hardcover - 8 July 1997)
Used & New from: 144.95