5.0 out of 5 stars A must
Published on 27 Nov. 2002 by maryect

3.0 out of 5 stars Check the contents
I love this product, BUT I had to send it back 3 times before I actually got a complete package with all the sounds. So the product gets 5 starts, the quality control for the packing gets 1 star.
Published on 7 April 2008 by Nj Dixon

5.0 out of 5 stars A must, 27 Nov. 2002
This review is from: Jolly Phonics Wall Frieze (pack of 7 Strips) (Paperback)
If you use the Jolly Phonics scheme (and if not, why not? You really should, you know!) then this frieze is an absolute must. Displaying all the letters and digraphs taught in an eye catching but clear manner that can be displayed any way you wish - as a long line, blocked together as a poster... My class love the pictures, and more importantly, actually USE it to help them in their work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant visual aid for early letter sound learners, 14 Feb. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Jolly Phonics Wall Frieze (pack of 7 Strips) (Paperback)
My son (4 yrs old, just started at school) was struggling to learn his phonic letter sounds. This wall frieze has helped enormously. We have put it up in his bedroom. The pictures are colourful reminders of how the letter sounds (rather than what a letter is called). Both upper and lower case letters are shown. An extremely useful tool to enhance early learning at home from the classroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 22 Jan. 2008
E. Moss (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jolly Phonics Wall Frieze (pack of 7 Strips) (Paperback)
I bought this along with the teachers handbook and the workbooks and I'm pleased I did. Everytime we learn a new letter we stick it up on the kitchen wall and use it as a reminder throughout the day / week.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jolly Phonics Wall Freize, 2 Sept. 2009
Ms. G. A. Southerland "Georgie Girl" (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jolly Phonics Wall Frieze (pack of 7 Strips) (Paperback)
Lovely quality freize, but only good if your school works with the Jolly Phonics scheme, as the letters are in the order of the scheme and not alphabetical.
I will have to buy an additional alphabet frieze or poster for my classroom.

3.0 out of 5 stars Check the contents, 7 April 2008
Nj Dixon (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth getting, 1 July 2009
This review is from: Jolly Phonics Wall Frieze (pack of 7 Strips) (Paperback)
We live in Germany and the Jolly Phonics was recommended by a friend in Scotland, who is a primary teacher. The book and wall frieze are fantastic, my son loves the stories and actions. It is colourful and interesting which should grab the attention of any wannabe reader!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very jolly, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Jolly Phonics Wall Frieze (pack of 7 Strips) (Paperback)
I've bought this previously for another child and used it as a frieze but this time I'm using it as separate sheets in a book, it's cheaper than buying the books (which are lovely I remember but didn't get used to their full extent).
I love the phonics system, I used it for my youngest grandchild and he read very early, I'm now starting another 2 year old on the path and it's a good game with a positive outcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for teaching phonics, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Jolly Phonics Wall Frieze (pack of 7 Strips) (Paperback)
Excellent product my daughter uses these a lot. Jolly phonics are used in our school so we were able to continue wit he learning at home

5.0 out of 5 stars Jolly Frieze, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Jolly Phonics Wall Frieze (pack of 7 Strips) (Paperback)
I bought this frieze as my one has been used for five years and is tatty now.very good buy and useful for teaching Jolly Phonics

5.0 out of 5 stars jolly phonics wall frieze, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Jolly Phonics Wall Frieze (pack of 7 Strips) (Paperback)
these are very good much better than expected. they are large and lovely clear pictures to go with each letter. well worth the money

Jolly Phonics Wall Frieze (pack of 7 Strips)
Jolly Phonics Wall Frieze (pack of 7 Strips) by Christopher Jolly (Paperback - Feb. 1994)