Format: Hardcover|Change

on 23 November 2013
It is indeed a privilege and a pleasure to step into these eminent garden designers' own gardens via Barbara's latest book. And it is amazing to see what the designers do for themselves as opposed to what they do for their clients. Diverse, inspirational, and fascinating gardens are all described and shown off via beautiful photography. It is must for all gardeners, beginners and experts. Go buy it now.
on 9 March 2016
I found this book really disappointing - I was hoping for loads of inspiration and new ideas but was left with the feeling that I'd seen it all before. Maybe others will find it more inspiring but for me its definitely more of a coffee table book.
on 7 February 2015
a good book for a beginner