5.0 out of 5 stars Every one's an original, 2 July 2008
Matthew Paine (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rosie Flo's Colouring Book (Paperback)
This is a fantastic book - you buy a copy for your children, nephews, nieces, grandchildren, then find yourself itching to get the pencils and colours away from them to have a go yourself. The precisely and beautifully executed pattern drawings are calling out to be coloured in and completed in minute detail by small girls dreaming of the perfect princess...and to be given a wacky twist by anyone wanting to go drawing mad. In Rosie Flo's world everyone's a talent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Gift, 28 Jun. 2008
D. Maier (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rosie Flo's Colouring Book (Paperback)
I love this series of books, the drawings are fun, beautifully drawn and creative. I have bought many copies from the Rosie Flo series for the young people in my life as well as adults (who also love it). It really can cross the age divide and is a great gift for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it, 10 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Rosie Flo's Colouring Book (Paperback)
I bought this on the strength of the reviews. My daughter is 8 and over the years, a few relatives have given her colouring books (not anything like this though, just plain old colouring books) and she has never shown much interest in colouring them. I was of the impression that she's just one of those kids who hates colouring. Not anymore. I bought her this book and lo and behold, she began compulsively colouring into this book every single day. Only problem is, she completed the book in 4 days and wants another one, and the price is just a tad more expensive than other more typical colouring books! I have another daughter who's 4 and I have to say I wouldn't buy this for her just yet because it doesn't seem suited to her level of drawing/colouring skills (pictures are quite detailed and small and would suit a slightly older child better).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for older children (and grown ups too!), 14 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Rosie Flo's Colouring Book (Paperback)
I bought Rosie Flo's colouring book for my 4 year old daughter for christmas and although I love it I think she finds drawing in the features a bit difficult. For a slightly older child I think it is a lovely colouring book, the illustrations are gorgeous and it is fun to add your own details and to use your imagination to make the scence what you want. I gave it 5 stars even though it wasn't that successful for my daughter because I think she was just a bit too young to appreciate it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosie Flo's Colouring Book, 28 Mar. 2008
Ms. D. Jackson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rosie Flo's Colouring Book (Paperback)
A highly original and creative colouring book, unlike some of the others avilable. I bought this book for my 7 year old little girl and the Johnny Joes time travel colouring book for my 10 year old boy, they loved them both. It even awakened the creative streak in me... I sat sharing the colouring in with my children - they are great. thoroughly recommended for own use and presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars simply genius, 24 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Rosie Flo's Colouring Book (Paperback)
What makes 'Rosie Flo' so special is that it helps channel creativity. Every page is a new adventure, with enough of a helping hand to allow the most and less well inspired of young people really to express themselves. Our children, eight and six, boy and girl, love these fantastic books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosie Flo's Colouring Book, 12 Feb. 2008
Mr. J. King - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rosie Flo's Colouring Book (Paperback)
These books are brilliant. My 5 year old daughter loves them and asks to draw in them about 3 times a week! I now have the whole range and they are a great birthday gift for all her friends and my 8 nieces. Such a lovely change from the usual colouring books.

5.0 out of 5 stars thank goodness, 29 Aug. 2008
This review is from: Rosie Flo's Colouring Book (Paperback)
at last a really innovative set of colouring books. I can't wait for my granddaughter to be old enough to start! I am going to buy the whole set now just to get my hand in

5.0 out of 5 stars la vie en rosie flo, 6 Aug. 2008
This review is from: Rosie Flo's Colouring Book (Paperback)
la rosie flo, c'est la meilleure entente-cordiale pour les enfants. Pas des mots, seulement les jolis tableaux pour exciser l'imagination avec les dessins individuels. Toujours originale, avec ses vetements chic et belles, les enfants s'amuser bien dessiner et colorier les sujets varie du jardin, des vacances, des animaux, des jeux, dans la nuit et la cuisine. rosie flo est un plaisir pour tout. Quelle vie en rosie.
Et maintenant il y a rosie flo de l'Orient en japonais. rosie flo est vraiment internationale et magnifique. Bravo et encore!

Rosie Flo's Colouring Book
Rosie Flo's Colouring Book by Roz Streeten (Paperback - 1 April 2005)