5.0 out of 5 stars Spellbinding!, 24 Feb 2009
HannahHaileyMom (Upstate New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gateway To Hell (Paperback)
I am a true fan of this author now and this is not the usual genre of books for me but I wanted to read more of Ms. Bingley's books so I took the plunge. I read this is less than a week as I could NOT put it down! Sometimes I was a little afraid to see what came next and yet I had to know! Truly spellbinding - every page keeps your interest. Am off to order another book from this author and can't wait to dive in and see where it takes me!

5.0 out of 5 stars gateway to Hell, 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: Gateway to Hell (Kindle Edition)
I disposed of my collection of books by Margaret Bingley in paper back books and while searching, kindle I came across her again, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Gate Way to Hell, 15 Jan 2011
Dr.Peter J Fell (Kenmare, Kerry Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gateway To Hell (Paperback)
Gate Way to Hell
I loved this book it was one that gripped you from the very beginnig and kept you on the edge of your seat until the end. What i liked also about this book that it lacked all the unnecessary padding that one finds with so many books. I hate it when there is so much padding that by the time you have waded throught it all you have to go back to remind yourself of the story. Well done Margaret for giving us a thoroughly good read from beginning to end. A wonderful story full of intrigue and mistery very much along the lines of the master of occult Dennis Wheatley. I would recommend this book to the public. Good Luck

Veronica Liddelow Satanic Revels

4.0 out of 5 stars gateway to hell, 30 Dec 2010
Duncan Brooks "bellypork" (nottinghamshire,england.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gateway to Hell (Hardcover)
i thoroughly enjoyed this title,a good old fashioned horror/occult tale,so much so that im going to try and obtain any other titles by this author in this genre.

Gateway To Hell
Gateway To Hell by Margaret Bingley (Paperback - 1 Jan 2009)