on 28 April 2011
Smith takes the reader through the highs and the lows of the tour of Bangladesh, England and the famous tour down-under where his boys toppled the Aussies in their own backyard (only to suffer the same fate the following year). As a Proteas fan, I am obviously biased but I have never been too fond of Smith. I really enjoyed this diary as he discusses preparations and tactics from a Captain's perspective and it changed my opinion of him at times.
on 16 August 2012
I greatly enjoyed reading this book, even though it is several years old. I always enjoy reading about cricket from a variety of perspectives, and as a Protea fan , it was good to read Graeme's viewpoints. Thoroughly enjoyable, and the book was completely as described. Rapid delivery also.
on 13 May 2014