on 7 October 2015
Great product and great service. Just what my wife wanted so a really great present for her, Thank you.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 July 2012
I recieved this book for fathers day, and to say i was over the moon was an understatement. I have watched all the episodes of every series, all 3, and loved every minute of them. I have the first two winners' books and this just makes my collection of cook books bigger. Can't wait til the new series.
11 comment8 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 November 2012
A totally fantastic book well laid out and presented. It will make the perfect Xmas present , my wife will be over the moon
0Comment6 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 July 2013
I received this book today, so I haven't had the time to make anything yet. Book is well laid out, can't wait to use it. Each chapter has a section to explain the principles that will be used for the following recipes. Would recommend this book for both the novice and the more advanced.
0Comment3 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse