5.0 out of 5 stars Womens weekly fan
The Womens Weekly cook books are by far my favourite cook books. I was not disappointed but delighted with these Baby and Toddler cook books. As usual, the recipes are fail proof and easy to follow(even for me) and tasty for everyone. The nutritional value is well spelt out. I would recommend to everyone with children.
Published on 10 Jan 2010 by Mrs. Michaela Milne

2.0 out of 5 stars A lot of processed meat
I am a bit of an organic hippy. Not too keen on this book as it features too many processed foods for my liking ie. Ham, bacon, gravy granuals. I have bought a few kids cookbooks and this is the one I have never used.
Published 16 months ago by Katherine Ellis

2.0 out of 5 stars A lot of processed meat, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Babies and Toddlers Good Food (The Australian Women's Weekly Essentials) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Womens weekly fan, 10 Jan 2010
Mrs. Michaela Milne (uk) - See all my reviews

Babies and Toddlers Good Food (The Australian Women's Weekly Essentials)
Used & New from: 0.01