on 9 November 2006
I bought this book for my 11 year old and she has had a great time following the recipes and we have all enjoyed eating the results. I had no problem leaving her to work as the recipes are all well explained and easy to follow.
on 27 July 2014
I have had this book for six years and I still use it on a regular basis. The recipes are simple enough to make with kids but they aren't your typical kids recipes like pizza and chips. There is a huge range of different foods from different cuisines, for example: tex mex, Asian and Italian. There are recipes for breakfast, lunch, school lunch boxes, dinner, desserts, baking and sweets, as well as special occasions such as Mother's Day breakfast, Father's Day dinner and even themed parties. There are beautiful pictures with every recipe. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who has an interest in food, both kids and adults.
on 1 April 2015
Great book..already picked recipes to cook with grandkids