5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Deliciosa!
My husband purchased this wonderful cookbook for me while we were in Seville, Spain. The recipes are easy to follow, relatively authentic, and very tasty. We have tried numerous recipes, and all have been well-received by friends and family.
Published on 1 April 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars easy spanish style cookery
After visiting Spain at least 5 times, was disappointed with most of the recipes.The best part of the book in my opinion are the accompaniments. Most of all the ingredients are easy to find in the UK. However no description of the dishes or alternatives given.
Published on 4 July 2012 by claudia

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Deliciosa!, 1 April 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Easy Spanish-Style Cookery (The Australian Women's Weekly Essentials) (Paperback)
It has many beautiful photographs which makes the decision process for choosing a recipe (my husband wants me to prpare it all!) much easier. Also it is is invaluable for proper presentation, which is so important in Spanish cuisine.
I heartily recommend this book for anyone who wants to venture into the world of Spanish cuisine, or like myself, to recapture a bit of Spain everyday at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Spanish home cookery book, 12 Nov. 2012
I bought this book many years ago, then lent it to my daughter who in the process lost it. I was very upset as it has some great recipes in it which I have been using for years. I was always searching for it in shops then very happily found it on Amazon.
If you enjoy easy, tasty and good home cooking then this book would be for you.
The bravas sauce I have used not only for patatoes, their paella recipe is still the best one I have used and some of their ideas for salads are good too. If you do get to buy this book, please try the Spicy Potato and Spinach Soup with broad beans - it is the best soup I have ever tasted and heated up the second day even better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb Spanish Book, 25 Jan. 2012
Simon J. Fife "simonfife" (england) - See all my reviews
This is a great book on spanish cooking.
It has plenty of wide ranging tasty dishes from Tapas & soups to main courses and deserts.A great book for anyone who wants to learn and cook Spanish meals

3.0 out of 5 stars easy spanish style cookery, 4 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST IF YOU LIVE IN SPAIN, 15 Dec. 2014
C Taylor (Costa Blanca.Spain) - See all my reviews
EASY RECIPES, GOOD PRECISE INSTRUCTIONS

1.0 out of 5 stars not the version of what was ordered, 27 Jan. 2014
This was not the version I ordered as this is the updated version with recipes for food like Turron Duro taken out. It was for this specific recipe that I ordered the book, can you imagine my disappointment. Please only display what is being sold and not the cover of an older version with things changed or missing!

Easy Spanish-Style Cookery (The Australian Women's Weekly Essentials)
Used & New from: £0.01