5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy reading this book to my children, 2 Aug 2008
Free Spirit "shilo115" (North Wales, GB) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Sometimes I Like to Curl Up in a Ball (Little Wombat) (Paperback)
This is a delightful story about a little wombat. It is beautifully illustrated with vibrant colours and rhyming text which slips easily off the tongue. This is a firm favourite with both myself and my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 23 Nov 2007
This is an absolute favourite children's book for me, my husband and our little boy. It's very simple but lovely, and the illustrations are fab. We know it off by heart now, while our 7 month old recognises the words and loves the pictures - lots of smiles!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic nursery story!!!, 17 Nov 2013
I use this story in schools for nursery and reception sessions.
We all do the actions that little wombat does!!! It is great fun getting all of the children and staff up and moving!!!
We particularly like the mud, where we think of funny places to plonk mud on ourselves then we pretend to scoop up mud from a big gooey muddy puddle on the floor!!

5.0 out of 5 stars cute and fun, 1 Nov 2010
Perfect bedtime reading, cute and fun and part of a great book series. Comes in hardboard and paperback too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 8 Aug 2014
Happy with delivery and book quality although second hand. The story is lovely

Sometimes I Like to Curl Up in a Ball (Little Wombat)
Sometimes I Like to Curl Up in a Ball (Little Wombat) by Vicki Churchill (Paperback - 6 July 2006)
Used & New from: 14.60