5.0 out of 5 stars The world of the Spook and his apprentice is getting darker
THE SPOOK'S BATTLE is the fourth book in Delaney's Wardstone series. Each book has been fantastic, adding to the whole world and story that Delaney has created. THE SPOOK'S BATTLE was no exception, in fact it could be argued to be one of the best so far.

Tom Ward is the seventh son of a seventh son, apprenticed out to a Spook - someone who deals with the Dark;...
Published on 15 July 2007 by Brida

1.0 out of 5 stars Fail
I disliked how the cover wasn't the design shown in the picture but was a less boring cover. Massive fail.
Published 2 months ago by Natasha

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book so far!!!..., 23 Mar. 2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed this book, it is my favourite book of the spooks series so far. On each page there is something new and exciting that hooks you in and makes you want to read on. Once you start reading it is almost impossible to stop!!! New characters are introduced to the book and mams dark past starts to come to light. Tom's seems to be posed to danger at every turn from witches, assassins and even the devil himself!!! Try it yourself, I'm sure you'll love it!!!!! I would recommend this book to anyone who loves action, adventure and suspense!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The spook's battle review, 13 April 2011
This review is from: The Spook's Battle: Book 4 (The Wardstone Chronicles) (Paperback)
An excellent book. Again. Joseph Delaney has a lovely style, reading his books are always a pleasure. This book is action packed and seriously scary. Joseph Delaney will really make you get into the book, and make you feel like it's really going on and he makes you want to read more. Once more, Joseph Delaney has captivated my attention and played with my emotions.
I seriously recommend this book for fantasy book lovers.
Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars The spooks battle, 23 Jan. 2010
This is a amazing book well worth reading!
I've only got mistake and the other book coming out to read and im looking forward to them. this 5th book of the spooks series is brilliant it's one of the best.
The book is intresting, clever, keeps you wanting to read more and at the end you want to get on to the next book as soon as possible. I read this in two days it was so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 6 July 2008
Laura Money "Xhatissa" (Perth, Western Australia) - See all my reviews
I read this book last night and could not put it down. As with the other books in the series, it was fast paced and exciting. I found myself in a perpetual state of anticipation and that is what I want from any reading experience. It was certainly worth it for any fan of The Wardstone Chronicles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is the battle over?, 4 Feb. 2009
The chronicles continue with the best torment yet for Tom. Will he stick to his judgement of character or go with the Spooks tormented hypocracy. My 10 yr old and I really enjoy the emerging wider story and have learnt to put up with the Spook's hang ups. Good story and recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 27 Mar. 2013
Hannah Procter (North West England) - See all my reviews
It's a great book and it is probably one of the best books I have ever read but unfortunately it turned up with scratches on it. I still gave it a 4 because I probably would of ended up scratching it anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spooks Tales, 2 Feb. 2011
actionman023 (Leyland England) - See all my reviews
Yet Another great read from Mr Delaney, there is no point in telling you what it is about just start from the 1st book and read upto now there are 7 in the series and i gurantee you will read them all

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC story!, 4 Feb. 2013
This is such a brilliant book- the plot is just as amazing as the previous ones and is made even more exciting by the new charcaters introduced. Don't hesitate about reading this- a fantastic book!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, 24 Aug. 2013
Fantastic book, I have read the previous three books and This was yet another masterpiece in the spooks series. If I had to sum it up in one word,it would have to be unputdownable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 20 May 2013
My ten year old son has enjoyed this book and the whole series. If you child enjoyed Harry potter, the hunger games and horrible histories, I don't doubt they will love this

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

The Spook's Battle: Book 4 (The Wardstone Chronicles)
The Spook's Battle: Book 4 (The Wardstone Chronicles) by Joseph Delaney (Paperback - 5 Mar. 2009)
Used & New from: £0.01