Format: Paperback|Change

Traction man returns in a title that will strike chords with a great many due to the contents as he undertakes an adventure at the beach. As with Mini's writing its quirky, it's a lot of fun and the bright pictures will really strike a chord. My only piece of advice when reading this is to have your own "Action Man" on standby as the tale may well generate a huge love of the character so that the children will want to play with this nostalgic toy to relive Traction Man's own adventures. Magical.
on 17 April 2012
I bought this for the children at school after we had read the first two books. This one did not disappoint and is easily the children's favourite. It's a bit more girl friendly and the kids love the repetitive language.
on 23 February 2013
This story is perfect for your little superheroes, girls and boys alike. It certainly sparks their imaginations and enables them to create their own superhero adventures.
The range of Traction Man adventures would be a welcome addition to your child's bookshelf and is used within schools to improve creative writing skills.
My two sons, and my whole class thoroughly enjoyed the fun and colourful illustrations. ( they've been drawing superheroes ever since ) as well as acting out scenes using their superhero voices ( not as great at 6am on a Saturday morning.)
All in all a great children's story
on 24 November 2013
We had the first Traction Man book which we bought second hand and I was so impressed with the use of imagination from Mini Grey that I had to get the other 2 books in the series. It's exactly how kids think when allowed to use their imaginations and not using technology or glued to the telly, it's also hugely amusing to read to your kids as an adult. Definitely recommend this for boys and girls, enjoy!
on 25 June 2013
The first of the series I came accross by accident and just had to order the others. The books are clever and witty. The illustrations are excellent. Every time I read them to the children we find something new we haven't seen before. I can't wait for more to come out.
on 23 April 2013
My seven and five year old boys both love this book and the other two in the Traction Man Series. It captures our boys' imagination through it's adventure stories and is matched with a tongue-in-cheek sense of humour to keep the adult entertained whilst reading it.
on 17 October 2013
Join traction man at the beach as he rescues the helpless dollies again and saves the picnic - All in a day's work!
Beautiful cartoons that appeals to all ages, humour is great for old and young alike.
on 4 February 2013
I bought this book for my nephew, who loves comic strips etc. He loves them and the descriptive vocabulary makes it interesting and funny to children and adults alike. Love it!
on 30 June 2013
Fantastic book and if i'm honest for both my son and myself! It is very funny and shows off the fantastic imagination of a child in a story book I would definately recommend it.
on 8 November 2012
Another funny, well written adventure for Traction Man and scrubbing brush accompanied by brilliant pictures. Is just as entertaining for parents as children