Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 November 2009
This book, and the others by Symons, are sheer joy for kids, tapping into their insatiable appetite for facts, particularly if they're gross, gruesome and ghastly. Farts, bogeys and the like are just what they're interested in.

Truth be told, I rather enjoy this stuff myself. Nothing like grossing out your colleagues while you're eating with one of the more squirm-inducing. Okay, maybe I'm heading for my second childhood. But my kids find it all hilarious and can't get enough of it.
on 15 November 2009
My 11-year old son refuses to read - with the exception of books by this author. So I was delighted to see another one on the shelves. I've had a brief look through it and it looks very interesting. Much more important, my son is already absolutely hooked!
on 7 January 2010
Excellent book - perfect for a seven year old boy. Just the sort of 'stuff' they like to talk about!
on 4 October 2010
Another book written in the same style as the others, such as "How much Poo does an elephant do?" "Why eating bogeys is good for you?" Great for kids, and this adult alike, very funny in places; but very difficult to find a particular section to read to my hubbie afterwards. A index/contents page (as "..Wombat's bum") would have been handy.
on 6 June 2011
I loved this book. i know that it's aimed for boys but i'm a 12 year old girl and i really enjoyed it. it's full of fun facts like 'the average briton spends more than 400 hours a year shopping.' and funny things that kids said in a test.... i think that mitchell symons is an amazing author and i would really reccomend this book!
on 30 April 2014
Although 12 years old, my son enjoyed reading this book. Great fun and educational at the same time.
Great before bedtime as you can select just a few articles. He has requested the whole collection now,
on 14 January 2013
This great value and packed with interesting trivia - I bought it for my 12 year old son and he loves reading it before bed as he says you can open it at any page and find fun facts! A great way to learn!
on 13 February 2013
these books get my boys reading so what more can i say yes they do have yucky facts but anyone with a boy will know thats a plus .. and of course girls will love them too
on 4 March 2011
my son has the whole series of these books he is 12years old and this definitely appeals to his sense of humour
on 20 January 2015
Bought for my nephew for Christmas, he loved it.