5.0 out of 5 stars Another great success for my "non reader" !!!!
This book was eagerly awaited by my son who had devoured the earlier volumes by the same author. When this arrived two days ago, he disappeared into his bedroom and read it from cover to cover. He has since spent every opportunity showing off all his peculiar new understanding of the world. This is a chap who never normally reads books!
Published on 7 Mar 2009 by CAROLYN

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun gross facts, fast delivery, condition a bit worn
Published 18 days ago by Mitram

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great success for my "non reader" !!!!, 7 Mar 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining book, 30 Mar 2009
Jonathan Fingerhut (London) - See all my reviews
Like the other reviewer, my son just loves all of this author's books. I must admit that, when he is not looking, I sneak a look at them and find I cannot put them down. Where does Mr. Symons get all his information from?!

It really is very funny and entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect book to get a reluctant under 10 reading, 13 July 2010
John Morris "Moggies3" (Scarborough, UK) - See all my reviews
We bought this as a filler for our 9 year old grandson's birthday and he loves it. He reads it all the time and then tells everyone all the facts he has learned.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, 2 Jan 2010
Bought as a fun gift for an adult, really well received, have had many laughs and it is quite factual sometimes scientific. lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Mitchell Symons rides again!, 6 May 2009
As with Mr Symons' previous books, this is a mine of interesting information not readily obtainable elsewhere. Apart from the "headline" facts about farts and vomit, within these covers you can find out if there ever was a Granny Smith, James Bond or Mr McDonald, the origin of the word "blockbuster" and whether you really can hear a pin drop. But my favourite part of the book was "Mitch's advice". Buy this book for your son or daughter, and I guarantee you'll find yourself reading it from cover to cover!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun gross facts, fast delivery, condition a bit worn, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Why Do Farts Smell Like Rotten Eggs? (Mitchell Symons' Trivia Books) (Paperback)
My 9yo son is at that age when kids love gross facts - this is a clever way to get him learning and remembering things. The book was delivered quickly. I've given it 3 stars because although I knew it was second hand, the condition was described as good, or very good. I'd say it was 'okay', but the pages are slightly yellow and the spine is a little cracked, so not quite as described in my view. i think it's fine for a couple of reads, which may be all we need, but not sure it could withstand too much handling beyond that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Busy social life, 6 Feb 2014
Can only give this a 4 as I have no idea if the 8 year old I bought it for likes it or not. He has a very busy social life haha. It was delivered quickly and as expected. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lol, 5 Feb 2014
Bought this book for my son at Christmas, he didn't put it down and now understands why f*rts smell ha

4.0 out of 5 stars fun book, 18 Jan 2014
Although book didn't turn up until after christmas (bit late). My son enjoys this book with interesting facts and funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye catching title, 26 Dec 2013
Xmas present for my grandsons. Title made them laugh as expected but the book is full of pieces of information they didn't know. Great book for them to pick up and put down.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Why Do Farts Smell Like Rotten Eggs? (Mitchell Symons' Trivia Books)
4.79