on 2 April 2011
My 3 year old enjoys making funny situations with flaps in book (like pea's on ice cream or chocolate sauce in the laundry) they soon got bored of it though and it has to be put away and forgotten about before we can do it again, not really a night time book and can be read and chatted about quickly - not sure I'd recommend to buy it
on 29 March 2013
Bought as a gift for a 3 year old, and much enjoyed by her and her older brothers. I love the bold Nick Sharratt pictures and Kes Grey's lively text. Daisy is a lovely mischevious character, and some of the possible page combinations are really funny. The spiral binding is good as the book opens really flat for little hands.
on 6 January 2013
This is a fun and colourful book, and if you already have several daisy books it may be a welcome addition to your collection. However, it is not really the type of book you can read to your child at bed time etc as it is rather disjointed.
on 30 December 2012
Both my granddaughters, ages 3 & 6, love these books, but ordering on the internet, it is difficult to know which ones suit which age group.
It would be helpful to have a note saying which age group it is aimed at.
on 13 September 2014
Cute book. My daughter has enjoyed some of the other Daisy books, so bought her this as a present. It has split pages (like 'Ketchup on your cornflakes') so you can mix and match the sentences which she enjoyed.
on 13 June 2014
Bought by mistake, turned out a wonderfully funny book which hugely amused my grandchildren, colourful and full of crazy combinations.
on 26 November 2013
My daughter loves all of the daisy books, they are great to collect very catching for young ones
Yes I would recommend the book
on 28 December 2014
My 3 year old son loved this book when we borrowed it from the library so we bought it. Decent price, prompt delivery.
on 14 November 2014
grand daughter loved it - great for 3 - 4 year olds
on 11 October 2010
Love reading these books with my 7 year old daughter, they are very entertaining and funny. She cannot get enough of them.