on 16 May 2010
Excellent book which was well written. Gets you hooked from begining to end. Could not put it down. If anyone knows of more books like this I would be very interested. Woould have given this book 10 out of 10 if I could.
on 8 June 2010
I would recommend this book to adults as well as teenagers. It is really a great read. Once started it is difficult to put down. The fact it is based on a true story makes it all the more enjoyable.
on 15 April 2013
very intresting book. once you pick it up its hard to put down, will be looking out for more of mary hoopers books
on 6 February 2014
This came up as a recommendation on my kindle. I really enjoyed it and will look out for more titles by this author!
on 1 July 2014
A lovely book and very well written a perfect teen novel another great story by Mary Hooper!
on 25 April 2008
A gripping tale. A well presented book with a real leather cover. An amazing incident well told which happened in 1650. Well done Mary!
on 13 October 2015
I love this book, completely gripping