5.0 out of 5 stars Forget Harry Potter
I love Harry Potter hes wonderful. My son the bookworm having read all Harrys books was looking for his next fix when I came upon the Wardstone Chronicles.

I took the first two books home for him. I waited, not for long though he read them so fast I was going out the door for the next two before I had chance to take my coat off.

He loves them and...
Published on 3 July 2008 by foxcylady

3.0 out of 5 stars running out of steam.
I've been enjoying the Spooks series, although comments made by other reviewers that they are comparable with Harry Potter are just laughable, and i still think this kindle edition of the book is well worth the £3.79 i paid for it, but the stories are running out of steam for me now and i doubt that i will get to the end of them all.
Published 21 months ago by David Pillinger

5.0 out of 5 stars The spooks mistake, 6 May 2014
Good story line enjoyable all way to the end with lots of tension could not put book down and want more

5.0 out of 5 stars Best so far, 26 April 2014
A fantastic read, very gripping and scary. The best in the series so far. Looking forward to the next book!

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 days?, 9 Mar 2014
I excitedly read this book in 2 days and to my surprise really, really intriguing! I can't wait to get the next one!

4.0 out of 5 stars best book ever, 15 Feb 2014
this is a fantastic book very good for children and adults.i found this very book exciting because of all of the mystery and how it makesyou stop and think of what will happen next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Spook's Mistake: Book 5 (The Wardstone Chronicles) (Paperback)
My favourite so far. It had some good twists and I couldn't put it down. Can't wait to read the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 Dec 2013
Good clear storey that could attract an audience of any age looking for an easy yet exciting read.very good book

5.0 out of 5 stars Spooks mistake, 24 Oct 2013
But which mistake was it? Was it a mistake to keep Alice near or was the mistake made when he sent Tom to another spook for 6 months. It could also have been one of many others in these chronicles. Personally I think that Alice's knowledge would be a great help to any spook and if it were me then I would prefer to learn anything that could help with the struggle against the dark. Just imagine it, a spook with powers .........

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book to read!!!!, 14 Oct 2013
This book is one of the best in the series I like the way the got Lot's of the characters from the rest of the series and mad sack work with light I really recommend this book to me about 1 and a half day to read you will be on the end of your seat reading it hope you enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars can not get enough of these books, 13 Aug 2013
Once I have finished one book I have to buy the next one straight away they are full of magic and monsters if you like fantasy then well worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars a brilliant book!, 1 Aug 2013
A must read very SCARY! Great book can't wait to read the next thanks a lot Joseph Delaney for these EPIC books.

The Spook's Mistake: Book 5 (The Wardstone Chronicles)
The Spook's Mistake: Book 5 (The Wardstone Chronicles) by Joseph Delaney (Paperback - 4 Jun 2009)
Used & New from: £0.01