5.0 out of 5 stars All 3 books in one, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Style Me Vintage Look Book Step-by-Step Retro Look Book (Hardcover)
This books is the Clothes book, the Hair book AND the Make Up book all in one beautifully bound book.

I gave this to my vintage obsessed sister for her birthday and she loves it. Makes a beautiful gift and a lovely coffee table book.

5.0 out of 5 stars All for one and one for all, 3 Feb 2014
Mrs Stacey.R. "Stacey.R" (Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This book was small but thick enough in volume. There book gives guides to buying vintage clothing, how to achieve the vintage looks through makeup, hair and clothing with lots of tips, and photo guides. The book doesn't have a lot of different style choices but does give you a good basis to start with, and compacts all this information into one book. For those that wish to get started, this is an ideal all in one book :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just gorgeous, 3 Mar 2014
Mrs. C. A. Griffiths "Cakebunny" (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
Lovely vintage style book, just 'feels' nice to look and read. Isn't really really comprehensive but has some useful examples of how to do hair and the basic looks for various periods.
Other people might want a bit more from the book, more comprehensive but i just loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely reference, 12 Oct 2012
I had been advised this book a long time ago and really do not regret following this advice! It's a beautiful book full of interesting information which you can dip in and out of, or read back to back! I'm new to the "Vintage world" and am referring to it regularly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 19 Nov 2013
Bought for my sons girlfriend who loves vintage,and when I saw this I had to get it for her. She will love this. Fast delivery as always. Fabulous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., 5 July 2014
What a brilliant book. I love it! Lots of helpful tips. Hope my friend likes it as it's her birthday present. I might have to get the book myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for my daughter, 12 Nov 2013
Perfect gift for my daughter. Shows some amazing ideas of dress and makeup through the decades. Which she will have hours of fun practising.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 26 Oct 2013
My friend is really into vintage at the moment so thus is going to be a perfect Xmas gift for her

5.0 out of 5 stars fab!, 31 July 2013
bought this as a birthday present and is really fab, its a fat square little book so perfect for putting in a gift box and has everything you could need in it from marilyn monroes makeup to dita von teese hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars such fun, 24 May 2013
Amazon Customer (market drayton, shropshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this as I make vintage style lingerie to sell at vintage fairs,I wish to do my hair up in a forties style ,as I shall be wearing vintage style clothing whilst at my table hopefully selling stuff
so yes it is exactly what I wanted ,am thrilled with it

Style Me Vintage Look Book Step-by-Step Retro Look Book
Style Me Vintage Look Book Step-by-Step Retro Look Book by Belinda Hay (Hardcover - 16 Aug 2012)