5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: My Cool Bike: An Inspirational Guide to Bikes and Bike Culture (Hardcover)
This is a class book. Fantastic stylish photographs and quirky stories. Chris Haddon and Lyndon McNeil are a great pair that are on the same wave length! Highly recommended (even if you're not a bike enthusiast you can still enjoy it!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool bike book for the man who is bike mad but not in a snobby way., 15 Mar 2014
I bought this for my husband for his birthday. He loved it. It's whacky and cool and interesting and perfect for the man who says he doesn't need anything. Good price, great gift, no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book, 9 Feb 2014
an excellent well written book , good value for money and I can't put it down!

if you like or collect bike books then this has to be in your collection...john

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating book., 28 Nov 2013
However, I could not find the bike on the cover inside the book, and no description either of the cover photos. But, I knew what the Holdsworth bike was, and have bought one off Ebay for restoration.....

5.0 out of 5 stars A Book so Nice I'd Give It To Friends, 1 Sep 2013
My Cool Bike has great pictures and articles about vintage bikes in the United States, Great Britain and Europe. I really like the in depth research into the people and clubs, especially those in America that I previously knew nothing about. I give it my highest praise, "A book so nice I'd give it to me friends".

5.0 out of 5 stars Bicycles are cool..., 15 Jan 2014
I rode a bike as. Kid in the 70's, my first bike was a cool Releigh Tomahawk... Over the years my tastes changed, I owned a number of cheap racing bikes, all of which were cool... After a few years off the bike, I returned in the early 90's I bought a cool Dawes galaxy and toured all over the place on it... In the late 90's I bought a cool Kona MTB, which I hybrided.... I still have that bike returned to its true MTB purpose.. I had a bike built in the mid 90,s for Audax (long distance rides)... I have owned cool Bromptons, Dahons and my latest cool bike is. BMC Trekking bike, with is gentle on my aging hands..

this is one cool book !

If you like bikes, used to ride, still ride, dream of riding, you'll love it....

My Cool Bike: An Inspirational Guide to Bikes and Bike Culture