Format: Hardcover|Change

on 26 September 2011
This is a lovely book. The photographs are stunning and the recipes are excellent - they are written clearly and I like the fact that often the ingredients can be flexible, depending on what is to hand. I have made several of the dishes and without exception they have turned out really well! I am already planning for next year, when I will increase the range of the vegetables that I grow to include some of those suggested by Sarah. So, thank you Sarah - and well done on producing such a good book!
on 21 September 2011
Sarah has done it again! Another well written book, with a conversational tone I feel I could actually use this book easily and certainly intend to do so. I have also got copies for libraries but love having my own to refer back to as necessary. The photographs are stunning. Enjoy.
on 4 November 2014