Format: Hardcover|Change

on 12 November 2009
A beautiful book beautifully illustrated with many wonderful pictures to enjoy and hopefully aspire to. As an enthusiastic amatuer photographer and artist I am excited and inspired by the simplicity and emotion within each picture, and marvel at Jack's expertise.
The book is extremely convenient size-wise, being very easy to handle and keep at hand.
One can browse endlessly through these emotive images and never get bored, as there's always something more to detect with each viewing.
This book has given me hours of absolute pleasure.
on 3 January 2010
What can I say? Women in Love will love this book. Jack Vettriano: What not to like? I love his work and this smaller version of many of his paintings was a perfect stocking filler.
on 19 November 2009
If you're a fan, then this book is for you! Full of paintings that can be studied again & again & you will always see something new.
VINE VOICEon 16 June 2009
This is a lovely book that's crammed with the "best bits" of Jack's world - women in dreamy if occassionally provocative poses. Have to admit that although I've seen the majority of these images before (I think there are a few new ones) there is a foreword by Mr.Vettriano himself. Something I don't think his other books have...?

This would make a lovely present for a friends birthday or any admirers of Jack Vettriano's work.
on 6 September 2010
Jack Vettriano, just say the name and I know what I am going to see will be good.

This book is full of many of his best pictures . It is a good size to hold and look through whenever the urge takes you. The size is ideal and it would look good on any coffee table.

It would also make a good present for anyone that is a fan of his type of work. It is a good price too.
on 25 August 2013
This is a quality book with a hardback cover and sleeve. The book is full of Jacks paintings that are in nice quality print. There is not much about Jack Vettriano himself but is a great book if you just want to see many of his fantastic paintings. I'm glad I bought it and will come back to look at it again and again.
on 1 July 2009
A must have for all JV fans, i now have all of his books, thanks to Amazon!
on 3 June 2014
As said before these cards are brilliant displayed in sets in a frame. Pick a theme of say beach or dancers and group together. Arrived quickly and well packed.
on 22 February 2010
Beautiful book of paintings some I had not seen.
If you love Jacks work this is something to add to the collection if you like me cannot afford an orginal!!!
on 14 May 2013
I adore prints in this book and many pictures not normally seen, his works at his best. Given me food for thought to get another picture.