Format: Hardcover|Change

on 27 March 2009
I've only skimmed the words so far, but the images of Vettrianos work is well detailed and if your a fan of his work this is nice compact hardback to flick through for inspiration or just to awe.
on 9 January 2010
We had friends staying prior to Christmas who viewed our own copy of this book. They were so impressed, they asked if I could order a copy to take back to Cyprus with them. The book arrived in time for Christmas and the service from Amazon exceeded all their expectations.
on 11 April 2010
A word of warning for those who think JV is all butlers and beaches - many of the works in this book will never find their way onto birthday cards and biscuit tins!

For the price of this book the quality of the illustrations is good. A step into the darker side of JVs work showing his ability to create a moody and sometimes disturbing atmosphere.

Well written, perhaps a little lightweight, but it is only a small book.

Recommended.
on 29 December 2010
I bought this as a christmas gift for my sister but had a sneaky look through myself before wrapping it, i liked and my sister was over the moon,a fantastic gift and an excellent price.
on 12 May 2010
Bought for my husband as part of valentines day as he is a Jack Vettriano fan..lovely book with lovely photos inside of picures painted by the artist.
on 16 January 2013
includes many of Jacks best work in full colour. Well presented, quality book which I bought for a Christmas Present. It did not dissapoint.
on 1 June 2013
This book is well produced and hard back. An excellent collection of Vettriano's paintings with the sexual undercurrents as the main theme. My only gripe is when paintings are printed over two pages it ruins it for me. The spine of the book cuts through the picture and destroys the image. But maybe that is just me. A nice little book however.
on 27 May 2014
I had been to an exhibition of his work just before purchasing this book and wanted a reminder of what I saw....it contains some great pieces, saucy at times but in a great way. Very glad I bought this book.
on 10 January 2015
bought this for someone special...i hope he likes it !
on 19 May 2013
As a great admirer of Vetriano I was thrilled to find these books on your site, however once again I was under the impression for the price that these books would have been larger. The artwork cannot be fully appreciated when the images are not much bigger than a post card.