5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great fun
Every year, around Christmas, some book gets a reputation as a popular stocking filler, and I'm rather hoping it will be this one. Readers of 'New Scientist' will be familiar with the last page, 'Last Word' column which offers answers to readers' questions. "Does Anything Eat Wasps?" offers a collection of some of the best of these...
Published on 14 Nov. 2005 by Budge Burgess

3.0 out of 5 stars Something for the toilet!
This book hasn't lived up to my expectations. Saying that, it does contain some interesting questions, as well as interesting answers. But it looks flair and entertainment. A perfect book to have beside the toilet, to help 'pass the time' but not something I'd pick up and read again otherwise.
Published on 2 Feb. 2007 by Matthew Millington

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't think I was scientfically minded..., 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Does Anything Eat Wasps?: And 101 Other Questions (New Scientist) (Paperback)
and now I'm certain! To be fair, it's not the book's fault, It's mine. I had hoped to be enthused a bit on the subject with the "dipping in" format but I just can't get interested.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the coffee table, 7 Jan. 2007
I hate science and would never had bought this book, which is why I am glad I got it for Christmas. Flipping through the book is fun and before you know it you are into the book and can't put it down. Plus you are learning as you read. It is a great conversation book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and informative, 1 July 2009
J. Watson (England) - See all my reviews
A great book with lots of interesting snippets of information. I took it with me while travelling and it was an ideal book to fill in odd moments at airports. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book. Was a present for my 90 year ..., 14 Jan. 2015
Great book. Was a present for my 90 year old Dad....he is completely engrossed in it. You can pick up and put down at any time owing the the nature of it being small facts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 17 Aug. 2013
Originally this was on my Xmas list but sadly Santa couldn't find one in stock so I bought it myself - so glad I did as I LOVE this kind of factual book. Simply fascinating.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny and factual book, 14 Aug. 2010
Bought for a gift, for my boyfriend who had already got some of the other in the series.
Again, a funny and factual read that went down well with him and his friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic value, 5 Jan. 2012
megs (yorkshire) - See all my reviews
bought for my son as a stocking filler as he had read all the others said it was second hand but was like new not even a crease in the soine quick efficient service

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 12 Dec. 2009
Mr. B. B. Coles (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Very good. Quite funny but factual. I bought it as a present and I think my brother will love it! It arrived very quickly too.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 23 Mar. 2013
collect these New Scientist books as they come out for my own enjoyment & that of my own children, full of useful information

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 20 Nov. 2011
Bought this for my young nephew and we both enjoyed it. Excellent way to bring science to children - thoroughly recommended.

Does Anything Eat Wasps?: And 101 Other Questions (New Scientist)
Does Anything Eat Wasps?: And 101 Other Questions (New Scientist) by "New Scientist" (Paperback - 3 Nov. 2005)