5.0 out of 5 stars Simplifying communication
I ran a research and teaching institution when I read Simplicity. Simplifying communication was the primary idea I took away from it: don't think about you communicating, think about who is receiving, what they need and, just as important, what they don't need. Not easy to do.
Published 9 months ago by gcs

1.0 out of 5 stars style over content
I treated myself to this book last Christmas - the title appealed to my thoughts on business!
Published on 28 April 2003 by keith bohanna

1.0 out of 5 stars style over content, 28 April 2003
keith bohanna (Kilkenny, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simplicity (Hardcover)
However the book approached the subject in a very academic way and i found myself struggling to retain anything from the book that i could apply afterwards. Eventually i gave up half way through. Cannot recommend this book to anyone in business who is looking for practical case study based advice on how to approach every day business issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplifying communication, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Simplicity (Hardcover)
I thought this book so good I bought several copies in case I should lose one! I have not read the later versions but I like this because it follows its principles--it is short and simple.

Simplicity
Simplicity by Bill Jensen (Hardcover - 7 Feb 2000)
Used & New from: 3.46