Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 March 2012
a really good intro in the history of writing ... this book is well worth reading and full of information relating to the history of writing. The book is odd size but come as a set of three that really need reading in order.
on 14 June 2016
I five stared this book because it has as much about writing most people will ever need in their lives. It is very detailed. It is quite technical. There are a lot of linguistic terms. It is not an easy read. I must admit I got very bored with it, quite quickly. I am not a specialist on writing so I can't judge how in date it is for them but for non specialists, there is sure a lot of stuff. I will go back and read a bit more later. If you are a layman with an interest in writing, this is the book for you.
on 11 April 2013
Delivered to my Kindle with no technical problems or need to do any more than order it on line form Amazon.