5.0 out of 5 stars Dictionary of counselling
Well worth me buying I am studying to become a counsellor, it is very good for writing learning reviews and essays.
Published on 4 Jan 2010 by P. Cantwell

3.0 out of 5 stars Very informative but...
This is a good source of information but I do feel that some of the jargon used to describe each word makes it sometimes hard too understand, as if you need a dictionary to read the dictionary!
Published on 19 Feb 2005 by ladylozzie

3.0 out of 5 stars Very informative but..., 19 Feb 2005
This review is from: Dictionary of Counselling (Paperback)
Quite a few of my peers have this book as it came recommended by the course tutors but we all feel the same...it needs to be a bit more simple! After all, that is why we needed the book in the first place - we didn't understand the counselling jargon! We kind of ended up feeling even more confused!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dictionary of counselling, 4 Jan 2010
P. Cantwell (u.k.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dictionary of Counselling (Paperback)
I know longer have to keep going to the libary to have my card updated. I would reccomend it to anyone doing a counselling course to buy it from the start it explains alot, although sometimes you do need a degree to understand some of it. On the whole its a great help.

5.0 out of 5 stars dictionary of Counselling, 28 Nov 2010
This review is from: Dictionary of Counselling (Paperback)
fantastic book for anyone learning counselling, gives you many for instance words, and tells you what any word used in counselling means. best book i bought for my course

5.0 out of 5 stars Dictionary of Counselling, 21 Jun 2011
This review is from: Dictionary of Counselling (Paperback)
The book is very helpful and puts it into user friendly terms and is very easy to use. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply necessary, 12 Feb 2009
This review is from: Dictionary of Counselling (Paperback)
Although maybe not for absolute beginners this dictionary fills a much needed space in the lexicon of psychology. No would-be or qualified counsellor should be without this superb reference book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dictionary of Counselling, 1 Oct 2009
This review is from: Dictionary of Counselling (Paperback)
This book is invaluable to those who are counsellors or trainees. I would be lost without it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for a counselling course., 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Dictionary of Counselling (Paperback)
Brilliant book to learn all the words that are used in counselling. It helped me to write up some of my criteria but found many words very hard to pronounce and even understand.
I am now going onto the level 3 and I know this book will help me through and will understand many more words by then!

Dictionary of Counselling
Dictionary of Counselling by Windy Dryden (Paperback - 15 July 2004)