5.0 out of 5 stars A great guide to researching ancestors and their medals
Published on 29 Sep 2001 by Michael Fryer

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont go by reviews
I bought this book after reading the reviews of it On receiving it I had one look at is contents and returned it as it was poorly printed and in greyscale not what I was expecting for the price no colour plates. I shall revert to the town LIary for the research I reqire and Heffers Book Shop in Cambridge any other help before purchasing any books I require...
Published on 8 Oct 2011 by Roger R. Brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars A great guide to researching ancestors and their medals, 29 Sep 2001
Michael Fryer (Belfast, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Researching British Military Medals (Hardcover)
This book is an absolute must for anyone who wants to know how to go about researching an ancestor who served in the armed forces and seeks information on the individual's life as well as their medals. Not only does this give all the information the prospective researcher needs, it also provides entertaining and interesting case studies in which Steve Dymond shows how to gradually build up information on medal recipients. An excellent and very helpful book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont go by reviews, 8 Oct 2011
Roger R. Brooks (Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews

Roger Brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 30 Sep 2011
John A. Cooke (uk) - See all my reviews
An excellent introductory level book for research which gives good quality advice and guidance.There is little if any that is left out although the research that the book does contain as examples is limited.

Researching British Military Medals
Researching British Military Medals by Steve Dymond (Hardcover - 24 May 1999)
Used & New from: £3.25