Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 July 2015
This book had been on my wishlist for some time and I'd seen many lovely things made from it on Instagram and various blog.
When I finally got my own copy it did not disappoint.
Beautifully photographed and well explained I want to make just about everything in the book.
I believe the author has a new book out now and of course I will have to buy it for my craft bookshelves.
on 6 June 2014
What I love about this simple book is the fact that it suggests ideas for how you can use crochet squares for such things as pet coats, gloves, bibs, blankets and other ideas. Being inspired and having a go is half the battle. This is a lovely starting point for inspiration if you are new to crochet projects. The projects and the basic information are well presented.
on 28 May 2014
I already have several crochet books, but enjoy looking at the bright colorful ideas of the author every time I leaf through this book. However, I do miss the crochet schemes with the written instructions, as I find them very useful and practical, together with written instructions which are sometimes time-consuming.
on 27 July 2013
If you enjoy making crochet squares, this book gives you new ideas of what to make. If you don't want to learn to crochet patterns and other stitches, squares are a great way of making lots of different things with a big choice of designs. Square are also great for finishing up odd balls of wool.
on 10 December 2013
The book doesn't have many projects, in total about 10 but they are good, easy projects. I love the look of the book too. It makes me want to look at it and do things from it. Instructions are clear, easy to follow. Photos give a good idea of what the finished project would look like.
on 13 July 2015
Good book. Love the way each Granny Square design relates clearly to the projects. Very well layed out and great modern use of colour and design.
Very pleased as I am a recent convert to the possibilities of crochet, enjoying the modern fresh approach to an old technique.
on 7 June 2015
I just love this book, it has some lovely ideas and the colours are to die for. I'm only a beginner but I can follow the pattern that I'm doing which is the blanket on the cover. The instructions are very easy to understand. I will look for another book of this author later on.
on 3 April 2014
A lovely book with some great ideas for Granny squares. i used to think granny squares were old fashioned but they have been brought right up to date in this book. Still working my way through it but love to pick it up and just look at the pictures!
on 21 September 2015
My first lesson in crochet was when my mother-in-love and sister-in-love sat me down on a sofa in a cabin nestled in the mountains and lovingly, patiently taught me how to do a granny square. So this book pulls right at my heart strings...
on 23 July 2015
A very clear, concise book of crochet blocks, couldn't wait to get started! Just completed my first hexagonal mini cushion which has turned out perfectly. Ideal for a beginner or someone who hasn't crocheted for a few years.