5.0 out of 5 stars Very good instructions
I like this book very much. It has some really nice project ideas and very clear instructions and would definitely recommend.
Published 24 months ago by Gadgetfreek

This book is great I love flicking through it, I have never done crochet before but have knitted and done a lot of sewing so am not a novice to crafty things. I found this really hard, I had to use you-tube to learn how to do the stitches as I just couldn't understand it from the book.
My squares are just horrendous so I need to practice more, I have had 4 poor...
Published 22 months ago by jungle-family

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good instructions, 27 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little book, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Granny Squares (Paperback)
Brilliant little book. Easy instructions. Lots of good things to make. Easy to change patterns to your own liking. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A modern Take On An Old Crochet Favorite, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Granny Squares (Paperback)
I love kitting and crochet, and have many pattern books in my library, but when I reviewed this on Amazon I saw that it was more of a modern take on the old classic granny patterns. Susan Pinner has used some lovely vibrant colour wool and has come up with new projects in the book, that I think even the old die hard's will find difficult to put down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 May 2013
S. Coakley-Evans (Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Granny Squares (Paperback)
Really clear instructions even for a beginner left hander, lovely designs and some nice projects. The best I've come across.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Book about Granny Squares that you'll ever need, 15 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Granny Squares (Paperback)
This book is jam-packed full of ideas and inspiration for both beginners and hardcore crocheters. Lots of lovely pics and extra instructional material make this book a definite must-have for the yarnaholic!Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Granny's, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Granny Squares (Paperback)
some repetitive projects, but lovely new patterns to me. I love how the book is set out and It was so much more expensive in the book shop at nearly half the price on amazon I thought it was well worth adding this to my crochet library.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a really great book and gets you inspired but not suitable for total beginners, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Granny Squares (Paperback)
My squares are just horrendous so I need to practice more, I have had 4 poor attempts so far!
This is perfect if you can crochet already or get your granny to help show you how to do it then it will be fine, in the meantime I'm off to practice :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Such an inspirational book., 15 Jun. 2014
Jennifer (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Granny Squares (Paperback)
This is actually my mum’s book, but I drool over it so often I thought I might as well review it!. I am a huge granny square fan – there’s nothing that can’t be improved with them – so an entire book on them is pretty much heaven. The blanket on the cover is nothing but gorgeous, and I love how almost all of the patterns involves granny squares that look like flowers, and they’re in such lovely bright colours! Along with blankets, there are also patterns for laptop cases, bags, cushions and even light shades! A must have for anyone else who loves these quirky squares.

5.0 out of 5 stars New favourite, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Granny Squares (Paperback)
Everything from the smell of this book onwards is delicious! The photography and graphics are beautiful. I particularly like the sketched squares that you can copy and colour for project planning inspiration. The patterns and tutorials are fantastic, my only problem is choosing which to tackle first! I have a big collection of crochet books and was worried that this would duplicate previous purchases, but this book brings lots of new ideas and lots of clever patterns that will help me make beautiful finished items from Granny Squares.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Granny Squares (Paperback)
I would highly recommend this book for everyone who crochets. I use it as my bible when deciding to make a blanket etc. The patterns are easy to understand and all the patterns are lovely. A great array of crochet granny square patterns and the instructions are easy to understand. I simply love it.

Granny Squares
Granny Squares by Susan Pinner (Paperback - 7 May 2013)