Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 December 2013
Easy to understand and you could reasonable understand the instructions. The pictures for each item was easy to recognize and gave a good description
I adore Sarah Keen's patterns - have just finished knitting a selection from her Noah's Ark book (effective but very easy to follow patterns)- and these are just as good.
The chubby little figures with rosy cheeks put me in mind of Jean Greenhowe's work.
The book features 15 nursery rhymes with not only the humans and animals but any necessary props - 3 bags of wool, a haystack, a tuffet, a grandfather clock (with white mouse attached!), even a bed ('Two little monkeys jumping on the bed...') Perhaps most imaginative of all is the scenario for hey Diddle diddle (cow affixed to a cord and a moon suspended below). But my personal favourite is Mary Mary, with her flower-bed (complete with silver bells and cockle-shells). Adorable!
on 1 February 2014
Love it. A friend knitted the monkeys and ducks so I had to get it myself can't wait to get started for my grandson.
on 27 January 2014
This book proved to be al if offered. The details and rhymes that come with the patterns are outstanding. I can see many children having many hours of pleasure playing and learning their nursery rhymes.
on 14 December 2013
Love the idea of it. Have already knitted some of the characters. Lovely for teaching children nursery rhymes. Good to spend time with grandchildren and use the dolls in a fun way.
on 26 January 2014
This book is delightful and the knitted characters look charming. I've knitted the five little monkeys and I'm now knitting the baa baa black sheep characters.
on 30 January 2014
Bought for patterns to use up odd balls of wool and gives me something to do in spare time ,lots of lovely things in book to do
on 18 December 2013
Bought this as a gift for great granny, my daughter loves the pictures and singing along. I can't knit but I'm sure it will be great. The book is very lovely.
on 28 November 2013
Was really pleased when this arrived,book full of great patterns which I'm looking forward to knitting and using to sing nursery songs
on 12 December 2013
Great book, with lots of ideas for presents. My children love to look at it, and see what they would like