5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
The title says it all, a complete course in stick making, from start to finish everything you need to know. Simple enough for someone such as myself with no experience to follow but also with enough depth to keep me going in the craft for years and years and with beautiful photographs which have definately inspired me.
I love this book and thoroughly recommend it to...
Published on 27 Dec 2008 by M. Lloyd

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok book
This book gives an introduction to stick making.
I was hoping that it might be a little more precise and graphic in describing the ways in which to make the stick.
Published 6 months ago by malcolm collins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Dec 2008
M. Lloyd (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stickmaking: A Complete Course, Revised Edition (Paperback)
I love this book and thoroughly recommend it to anyone with an interest whatever their skill level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stickmaking, 12 July 2009
Mrs. S. Alexander (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
I bought this book for my Husband who expressed a desire to make a walking stick, so he is new to stickmaking and knows nothing about it. He assures me that this book is very informative, encouraging, contains a wealth of information and is an excellent read. I'm sure it will prove invaluable in helping with his new hobby.

4.0 out of 5 stars An old man trying a new hobby, 8 Dec 2009
A. Nicholls - See all my reviews
As a man in his 70s wanting to do something different, this book to me, was very informative, easy to read and to follow. I am now on my way to completing my first walking stick.
Many thanks to the Author

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Great Read., 1 July 2009
The best book i have read on this subject, very clear pictures and instructions, i cant wait for my sticks to dry and get started in what i find is a very interesting hobby.

5.0 out of 5 stars OK I spose, 20 Mar 2009
The book was, and is, excellent.
My only gripe is that it took so long to arrive. I guess thats the flipside of buying it cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 22 Sep 2010
This is an excellent book for anyone learning to make walking sticks - gives you all the advice you need with excellent illustrations - very clear and concise

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday present, 25 Sep 2013
Bought for my Husband who has always been interested in sticks and had decided to have a go at making one.
A very informative book

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 31 May 2014
Good plain simple instructions with a wealth of information.Hints and tips were most useful. Format mat of the book made foe ease of use and quick reference .

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok book, 11 May 2014
This book gives an introduction to stick making.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 17 April 2014
Excellent Book highly recommended I have made a few since on characteristick co uk well impressed with this book good price too thank you

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Stickmaking: A Complete Course, Revised Edition
Stickmaking: A Complete Course, Revised Edition by Andrew Jones & Clive George (Paperback - 1 Dec 2007)