4.0 out of 5 stars Just like the women in my life ;-)
Having read the reviews of 'Sensational Sex: The Revolutionary Guide To Sexual Pleasure & Fulfilment' my curiosity was pricked and wanting to be spared the embarrassment of being served in my local Waterstones by some spotty faced lass smirking at the thought of a dirty old man purchasing such a book I ordered it to be delivered under plain wrapper from Amazon...
Published on 22 Sept. 2011 by S. J. Cross

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear
If my great aunty wrote a sex book, I think it would read like this. The tone is embarrassing and dated.

"With country music and line-dancing being so popular, lots of men long for the cowboy lifestyle"

Come on Pam - what decade are you from?

Most of the ideas read like a glossary of sex terms - very boring format and certainly not sexy...
Published on 6 Dec. 2008 by Mrs Flapjack

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC BOOK!, 21 May 2007
This review is from: Sensational Sex: The Revolutionary Guide To Sexual Pleasure & Fulfilment (Paperback)
I read this when my girlfriend bought it and I completely recommend it. We had some problems in the bedroom so she bought it as a source of info. Not only did it give us a new perspective on what we were going through but also an enormous number of techniques to try. Some quite frankly were real eye openers! Buy this book if you want to learn useful things about your sexlife and have enough very sexy things to try for the next two years.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant!, 1 May 2007
I happened to see this book at a friends house and after a quick glance decided to buy it myself. I've found it a marvel! It's full to the brim with brilliant advice and written in a clear and upbeat way. I don't feel condescended to as with other self help books I've read. The passage about sex problems not usually being sex problems but symptoms of other things is inspired. I completely recommend this to anyone wanting some surprising and exciting sex tips as well as brilliant advice!

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL BOOK!, 15 Feb. 2007
I loved this book. I don't have problems in the bedroom and didn't need the first couple chapters but they were still very interesting. Then the sex advice came in many chapters packed with wonderful suggestions. I throughly recommend this book to anyone wanting new things to do. It was an eyeopener reading about the huge number of sex toys reviewed. There's something for everyone. Gave it to my best friend and she's read it to. We both agreed there were super sexy things to try with oral sex.

5.0 out of 5 stars SENSATIONAL!, 12 July 2007
I LOVED this book! Got this not knowing what to expect but the cover looked hot. It proved to be as hot inside. I'm absolutely impressed with all the tips and ideas. I had no idea there were so many things to try with my partner! And on the thought provoking side I LOVED the idea that sex problems usually have little to do with sex. The one I had with my ex was more about our lifestyle, too stressed for enjoying each other.

Buy this book for loads of fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars This guide saved my sex life!, 18 Feb. 2007
I loved Dr Spurrs previous guide Sinful Sex from a couple years ago. That was packed with great techniques but her new book takes it to another level. I've had some issues with my partner about letting him know what I really like. Her guide reassured me that this was not a problem and that I could get over it. Her suggestions worked. Then there was all the pleasure to come from loads of new techniques. I recommend this guide to anyone who wants fun in the bedroom or is worried about a sex problem. You'll find many answers in this.

2.0 out of 5 stars not a big deal, 9 July 2011
I was expecting more interesting and original stuff,but it was pritty corny and boring.I really can't see the revolution here...Anyway,a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars HELPFUL AND SEXY, 13 Nov. 2006
I couldn't wait to read this new sex guide as it said it looked at sex problems in a new way. I was so relieved that I needed to look at my life more closely using Doctor Pam's method and got some answers that were really helpful. In later chapters I found an amzing array of really sexy tips and advice. My fiance and I are no longer going to lack excitement in the bedroom department. Thanks for a brilliant book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Nov. 2014