5.0 out of 5 stars Boyfriend and boss worries, 17 Feb. 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Sex, Guys and chocolate: Your Essential Guide to Lust, Love and Life: Your Guide to Lust, Love and Life (Paperback)
Lookng for a book that covered lots of problems I found this one which is packed with helpful information. Not only have the pages on relationships given me many insights into how to improve things with my boyfriend. But the pages covering work issues have given me the confidence to sort things out with my boss. It's also got loads of advice for sleeping better and health issues that I've put to use. A fantastic book for straight to the point advice on all areas of your life. But if you want in depth analysis it can point you in the right direction at least.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put this down!, 13 Jan. 2004
By A Customer
Being a big fan of self-help books I've read my share and this new one by Pam Spurr is fantastic. The reason being is she tackles so many different topics with clear advice. She avoids all the nonsense so many authors write by sticking to the point. I found the sections for improving your life at work valuable as Pam spells out clearly steps to take. My trouble has been allowing problems to build and now it's one step at a time to solve this. Definitely excellent value to be kept for any crisis or moment of self doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of useful information, 9 Feb. 2004
By A Customer
I gave this guide to my younger sister who at 25 should have her life sorted. Instead she's been cheated on 3 times, we worry about her drinking and she binges and diets. Being stubborn she won't listen to us but she's read this and has sought help now. It opened her eyes to her destructive life. This guide is full of advice and the helplines and information my sister needed. Excellent value for money, also.

5.0 out of 5 stars briliant!, 22 Mar. 2009
This book was so much fun to read, I passed it on to my daughter. Thankyou :-)Some very usefull tips

Used & New from: £0.01