5.0 out of 5 stars Missal
We bought this Missal as a gift for our daughter who made her first holy communion. Its a perfect for such an occasion. She now happily takes it along to mass.
Published on 23 May 2012 by Mrs C

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but hard to use
Published on 18 Mar 2012 by Daisy42

5.0 out of 5 stars Missal, 23 May 2012
This review is from: CTS New Sunday Missal - 1st Communion Edition: People's Edition with New Translation of the Mass (Missal Sunday) (Leather Bound)

5.0 out of 5 stars Vital for the New Translation, 23 Feb 2012
Ann Gleeson "Musicus" (Bradford, UK) - See all my reviews
This Sunday Missal is beautifully produced and printed and a worthy, vital tool for participating in the New Translation of the Mass. The only drawback is that there are only two marker ribbons; four would have been more useful.

Unfortunately, because this shrink-wrapped copy contained a torn page I had to return it, but this could not have been known beforehand and does not detract from my comments.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Roman Missal, 21 April 2012
The slip case 1st Communion edition of the new Roman Missal is beautiful and a very special gift for the occasion.
Well packaged and delivered on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars CTS White Presentation Communion Missal, 21 Jan 2012
I am really pleased with the quality of the communion missal, which I have purchased for my granddaughter as she made her first communion May 2011. I would recommend this missal to anyone it is a gift for life. The colour pictures are really good, I love the thin paper and the gilding on the edge just sets it of. It is great that the mass is set in the middle,the feel of the missal is second to none. just 2 little things the case could have been a thicker card and o for more markers

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality and perfect as a communion present x, 22 May 2012
Beautiful product and perfect from godparents to godchild on their special day would recommend to friends. A great guide for children to follow mass

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but hard to use, 18 Mar 2012
This is a beautiful edition of the new translation of the Mass, which I bought for my daughter on her First Holy Communion. The only drawback is that it is a bit hard to find the right place (specially for a nine-year-old) and the thin pages feel very fragile. It is a lovely souvenir of her special day, but I also wanted it to be more useful as a weekly missal. I'm sure we will get used to it, but I may look for a different one for my son's First Communion next year.

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my neice's first holy communion but ..., 13 July 2014
I bought this for my neice's first holy communion but it was far too 'advanced'.. more suitable for an adult... I wanted more of a prayer book.. not so heavy-going.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Nov 2013
I have been asked almost weekly about this missal, it looks as good as its useful , a great buy for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good Missal., 12 July 2013
Up to date and very well written. Very good present for communion for communion child. Highly recommend it as a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars says it all, 14 Jun 2013
I gave this item as a gift to my Goddaughter on her First Holy Communion.

It was delivered on time, it looks fantastic and she and her parents were over the moon with it.