5.0 out of 5 stars For the Bible enthusiast.
I ordered this book because our Church is running a short course and Old Testament Biblical characters, and this book fitted the bill. A really knowledgeable book and can delve into time and time again. Helpful tips at the back of the book made the book good value for money.
Published 4 months ago by Julie R

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected
Published 11 months ago by Marichen

5.0 out of 5 stars For the Bible enthusiast., 23 Feb 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Old Testament Characters (Lifebuilder) (Paperback)
I needed some basic information on Old Testament characters (for a play I'm writing) and thought this book might be a good first step. Unfortunately, as I discovered when it arrived, it wasn't what I needed. It would probably be fine if one were very familiar with the bible and wanted to organise a study group, but it didn't serve my purpose, as there were no character biographies or even sketches - just references to particular biblical extracts that could be starting points for discussion. I would have returned it but mine was a very cheap secondhand copy, and so I thought I might as well keep it, and at least follow up on the passages suggested.

4.0 out of 5 stars old testament characters, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Old Testament Characters (Lifebuilder) (Paperback)
very useful for group study with lots of good information and different characters also the book was in good condition

Old Testament Characters (Lifebuilder)
Old Testament Characters (Lifebuilder) by Peter Scazzero (Paperback - 18 Jan 2002)
3.99