on 30 September 2009
I chose this map for my 2 year old daughter because she loves getting postcards and letters so i thought it would be nice to see where they come from (there's also a world map on it's way)
I am very pleased with this map, it is very very clear and will look beautiful on her bedroom wall. The only problem that I have is that the map was delivered in a postal tube which is a wee bit small so the poster is verry badly curled. I hope that when I hang it on the wall it will drop into shape.
on 25 August 2011
We can find North Yorshire...South Yorshire..
Where is West Yorhire?
No or little information in Wales or Scotland...
Paper quality is good, but once again, te content can be greatly improved. Of course the map is cheap...but it is so inacurate that it is beyong uselful.
Many international airports are also missiong.
on 7 January 2012
i bought the chart for my 4 year old grand daughter and she is delighted to be ableto see the different places in the british Isles.

An excellent product.
on 28 May 2009
Map is in great condition, and came really quickly. Really helpful being in different colours for each country, the kids in my class love exploring it.
on 6 September 2009
Exactly as it looks, plus laminated. Perfect for my 4 year old's interest in where places are.
on 24 May 2011
I wanted a fairly plain map to stick pictures on when we go away as a family (it's in our childs room). This ones just right for that as it's not too cluttered with information and is on good tough shiny paper.
on 21 February 2011
I was pleasantly surprised that the map was laminated but it was just as well as the whole poster was covered in a film of black sooty dirty. The map itself is clear and useful for my son's home education
on 22 May 2013
Very clear and concise, all you need in a map of England which I used to show my elderly granddad where he was staying as he was getting very confused having moved from Newcastle.
on 23 June 2013
We've put these up in the kitchen and they're great for reference. We mark off places we've been which is a great way of keeping track and remembering all our road trips.
on 26 July 2011
Bought this map for my children to plot their Dad going from Lands End to John O Groats did the job good quality and easy to read.