5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect introduction to faith for little ones
Finding the Candle Bible has been something of a miracle: As my child is nearly 4, I had been getting progressively more frustrated that during church services, she showed no understanding of what the church was about, but is was fully capable of knowing all about Cinderella, Shrek, Snow White....

I spent time looking hard for something that would hold my...
Published on 12 Dec 2007 by Caleb Marchent

3.0 out of 5 stars Little Bible
I bough this to my 2 year old. May be I was mistaken by not reading the product discription correctly. This was a very smally. About the size of a iPhone or Blackberry. All were made with cardbord papers and nicely coloured. I would have preferred it to be bit larger. It is good to take it on travelling or to the church. But not the one I would prefer to use at home!!
Published 23 months ago by E. Ponniah

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect introduction to faith for little ones, 12 Dec 2007
Caleb Marchent (UK) - See all my reviews

I spent time looking hard for something that would hold my daughter's attention and this book provides it. With a few lines per page and big exciting pictures this Bible is uniquely engaging. My daughter now demands a Bible story every evening before bed. She even says the lords prayer with me using the books simplified version!

I certainly recommend this book to anyone who seeks an enjoyable introduction to Christian faith for their young children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Bible for 3-6's, 1 Dec 2008
This is an excellent childrens bible with a misleading title as I think it is suitable for children age 3-6. My 6 year old has enjoyed having it read to her from cover to cover, and my 3 year old is just starting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal present for dedication or Christening, 11 Nov 2009
I had to depend on earlier reviews when selecting this gift for a one-year old on the occasion of his dedication, so it was pleasantly reassuring to unwrap such an attractive, generously sized volume. I have now heard from the little boy's mum that he and his older brother enjoy the short, simple stories that teach Bible stories and truths. The illustrations are colourful and relevant to the stories too so in all it was a good choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Candle Todlers Bible, 28 Aug 2009
Auntie Chris (Lincoln, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a Christening Present. This extract from her mothers thank you letter says it all "Her Bible for Toddlers is a lovely way for her to understand from a young age the Faith that she has been baptised into." There are lovely child friendly pictures on every page and very few words, just enough to tell the outline of the story. I was very impressed with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Candle Bible for Toddlers, 2 April 2009
Bought with the Candle book of prayers for Toddlers this too is clear and pretty for our little ones. Just the job to encourage them in their faith.

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy to read Bible for children,, 30 Sep 2009
gillb (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this and Candle Prayers for Toddlers as a Christening present for my granddaughter. The stories in the Old and New Testament are simple, short and beautifully illustrated, and I hope my older grandchildren will read the stories to the younger one. The Prayers for Toddlers is illustrated with the same colourful and exciting pictures. I am so delighted with them that I have bought a set for my other family of grandchildren and would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful Bible for toddlers., 4 July 2009
G. WILSON (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
I have bought this Bible for my two year old who just adores it. The illustrations are beautiful and capture the imagination of a young child. The stories are very short and deliver a message at the end. It is a nice size for small hands to hold.

I have also bought this as a birthday gift for a one year old.

I would highly recommend the Candle Bible for toddlers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 3 Jun 2011
I have two children, one just under two and one just over three. My three year old loves this book, we have already read it once from cover to cover. We finished it quite quickly. Now he knows who Jesus is and I am so pleased! I have been trying to find a simpler bible stories compilation to introduce the children to the bible. This fits the bill nicely. Simple stories, lovely illustrations.

My almost two year old isn't interested in this book yet but I am sure she will in a few months time. A really good book and I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddlers Bible, 4 Feb 2009
Helen J. Woodhouse (Newcastle upon Tyne England) - See all my reviews
A beautifully illustrated and written text appropriate to share with child and parents. The book will be able to carry on for the child to enjoy on their own too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the "Look Inside" described item, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: My Little Library Candle Bible for Toddlers (Candle Bible for Toddlers Series) (Board book)
I ordered this book after checking the contents in the "Look Inside" link. I was expecting a book with many pages and many stories as displayed, but instead I got a collection of 5 cardboard books with only one story and 4/5 pages each. Very disappointing the item is not described correctly as apparently the "look inside" refers to another book!

My Little Library Candle Bible for Toddlers (Candle Bible for Toddlers Series)
3.59