Format: Hardcover|Change

on 30 September 2009
I bought this book and Candle Bible for Toddlers for a Christening present for my granddaughter. I am delighted with them, wonderful illustrations throughout, and simple prayers. The bible has simple stories from Old and New Testament, and the same colourful and lively pictures. I hope my older grandchildren will read the books to the younger one. I have bought another set for my other daughter's children, and would recommend the books to anyone.
on 22 February 2009
Candle Prayer for Toddlers (Candle Bible for Toddlers)
I bought these books for a christening present for a baby and his elder brother aged 3. They were admired and had good reviews from parents and grand parents. Very pleased with these purchases.
on 28 August 2014
It was for my grandson's christening present who was 18 months and was better than I expected. I bought it to go with the Candle Bible for Toddlers.The graphics were clear, the prayers appropriate and the hyms inside an extra bonus.
on 28 July 2015