5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic, 16 Oct. 2000
This review is from: Create a Mediterranean Garden: Planting a Low-maintenance, Drought-proof Paradise Anywhere (Hardcover)
After reading a review of this book in the Daily Mail, I purchased immediately and wasn't disappointed. It is packed full of facts and pictures, explaining and showing in glorious detail how I can turn my boring lawn into a haven where I don't have to labour hard to maintain a colourful and fantastic smelling environment resistant to pests.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it while you can !!, 1 April 2012
J. Evans "daizey" (Stamford, U.K.) - See all my reviews
Droughts are forecast for this area so I have finally bought a water butt and now invested in this brilliant book !There are very few books about Med gardening in the UK [I know ,I have been looking for weeks!] but this book is exactly what I have been looking for !I started to create a cottage garden last year but soon realised it was a mistake.We have a water metre but also hadn't counted on how windy it was going to be living out here in the fens !I didn't get that far with the actual planting as we had alot of digging & fencing to do.This book is very infomative and has gorgeous photos on every page.There are no plans because you don't plan for a med garden.There are some basic principles to follow but it is very much up to you [and the plants because many of them self seed] how the garden evolves.Get this wonderful book while you still can.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book to get you gardening, 20 Mar. 2002
By A Customer
A well written book with good suggestions, colourful photos and easily understood plant information. Gives food for thought and you will want to go out and create your own Mediterranean garden straight away.

Used & New from: £16.13