on 12 November 2013
unfortunately not enough details and diagrams for me to cure problem with heating system.A little disappointed but accept that not everything is perfect.
on 19 February 2012
I'm not an experienced DIY'er, but also for preventive maintenance only, this book is a great aid. Most items are well explained using text and photos.
on 8 December 2015
The Haynes manuals are an essential for any novice like me who intends looking under the bonnet and carrying out any kind of repair. Very useful.
on 30 April 2012
Fantastic book paid under £6.00 for mine but is well worth more. Tells you exactly how to do pretty much every job on the car! Thanks alot.
on 3 January 2014
delivery and very easy to follow Manual. Like to have one for my car when I change it. Always buy new one.
on 12 December 2015
As is normal with Haynes manuals this is very clear and I think covers everything you are likely to need.
on 17 December 2013
My son in law found this most useful when working on his car, that we had bought him for passing his test
on 22 March 2015
Haynes. Still in the eighties design. Minimal photos in black and white. But it's as I expected.
on 9 December 2014
helps me fix my car,spot on
on 12 May 2016