5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all turbo/charger budding tuners, 15 Sep 2003
Simon Thorpe (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Forced Induction Performance Tuning: Bk. H691 (Hardcover)
I decided to rebuild my Nissan CA18DET and needed some decent reading matter to aid my decision process on increasing the performance of this engine. This book has been invaluable in explaining how turbos and the engines to which they are attached work. His attention to detail whilst keeping the less knowledgable informed is to be applauded.
Nice work Graham!

5.0 out of 5 stars Performance in a Book!, 7 Aug 2009
N. Sinclair - See all my reviews
This review is from: Forced Induction Performance Tuning: Bk. H691 (Hardcover)
As with all books written by A. Graham Bell this is a well researched book filled with loads of examples. It is well laid out and written in a clear and interesting way. If you want a "how to" guide or just an interesting read on turbo and superchargers you won't find better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good As Expected, 29 May 2010
This review is from: Forced Induction Performance Tuning: Bk. H691 (Hardcover)
Good book as you would expect from Graham Bell. Solid one with plenty of pages and illustrations. Bought it as a gift for my boss. It seemed a good value for money buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very comprehensive book!, 16 Feb 2010
Lee R. Evans - See all my reviews
This review is from: Forced Induction Performance Tuning: Bk. H691 (Hardcover)
You certainly get a lot for your money here. The author has taken a lot of care in setting out the chapters so that the book is easy to follow. I'd recommend this to anyone that wants to learn the theory behind forced air induction tuning.

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 26 Oct 2009
Mr. Sw Morgan (Cornwall, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Forced Induction Performance Tuning: Bk. H691 (Hardcover)
excellent book, very clear and concise, invaluable handbook if you are planning a forced induction conversion, or just upgrading your existing turbo/supercharged engine

5.0 out of 5 stars Forced Induction Performance Tuning: A review, 8 Aug 2006
J. Karran (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Forced Induction Performance Tuning: Bk. H691 (Hardcover)
Excelent book filled with useful information and experience backed up by easy to follow examples and case studies. Probably best read in conjunction with one of the other reccomended tuning books if, like me you are unfamiliar with the field in general.

5.0 out of 5 stars My own personal bible. I would never be without this book again., 27 Jan 2013
This review is from: Forced Induction Performance Tuning: Bk. H691 (Hardcover)
A. Graham Bell is a legend. This book is the final word on forced induction tuning. Think you know everything to know about forced induction? Read this and find out how little you really do know!

I have three copies of the bible (this book). I keep one in the workshop, one in the house on the book case and one to lend to everybody who see and want to borrow it.

I know my onions about this stuff, I have been doing it for long enough, but this really is THE source of information on forced induction which will teach you things you didn't know that you didn't know!

5.0 out of 5 stars Something I bought for a project long since abandoned, 14 April 2009
A. L. Thomson "Silvertop" (Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Forced Induction Performance Tuning: Bk. H691 (Hardcover)
I bought this book for a specific project and then changed a whole load of things in my life making it irrelevant, but still a very interesting book. If I ever go back to a previous life it will stand me in good stead.

Forced Induction Performance Tuning: Bk. H691
Forced Induction Performance Tuning: Bk. H691 by A. Graham Bell (Hardcover - 23 Oct 2002)
Used & New from: 250.00