on 20 September 2002
I am an ACCA student and I have never touched on the law side of accountancy before. I found this book very useful as the questions were very easy to take in and understand instead of them being in techinical jargon even though the book has been written by experienced law lecturers who are themselves examiners. You are guided by excellent question plans and the answers once again are very easy to follow and take in and very understandable!! I found a lot of useful info from the book and has helped me a great deal in my studying.
The questions are split up into different sections:
-Sources of Law
-Partnership
-Company Law
-Negotiable Instruments & Consumer Credit
on 20 April 2015
Brilliant for my Foundation Degree in Business, can't fault it, came on time and has served me well!
It helps that it has cases too; I can't stand using baillii. In this, the cases are explained in layman's terms and in a short summary - which is spot on!
on 10 February 2014
Written in a way that is easily accessible to the non-law student. Cases are explained clearly and concisely. Would recommend to this those studying law associated with business.
on 6 April 2013
it is indeed a good pleasure to do trading with you on this very good book which I bought from you.
The book is as you mention in very good order.
on 22 October 2014
It didn't look like a second hand book at all. Apart from the university stamp that was on it, it was well kept and arrived before the predicted date.
on 29 October 2013
This book is really good, it really helped with my upcoming assignment and I am sure it will continue to benefit me in the future, Great Buy!
on 13 August 2014
I understood and enjoyed business law with this books
on 25 February 2015
Good quality!
on 5 December 2010
A wrong book was sent to me with this front page.. inconvenience and lot pf trouble due to this error
on 29 February 2016