5.0 out of 5 stars THE Best Pagan Tarot
Absolutely fantastic, that about sums up this tarot deck and book set, by respected authors and pagan leaders Philip and Stephanie Carr-Gomm. Along with the excellent artist Bill Worthington, who also did their The Druid Animal Oracle. They manage to capture the meaning and essence of each tarot card and portray it through pagan (Wiccan and Druidry) images, ideals and...
Published on 2 Oct. 2004 by CrowGoblin

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing cards!
Lovely deck, but unfortunately 9 nine cards were missing, so Im waiting for a replacement! I would recommend this deck for the beautiful imagery, just make sure its all there !
Published on 3 Jun. 2012 by Julia

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best tarot deck out there, 7 April 2009
This review is from: The Druid Craft Tarot: Use the Magic of Wicca and Druidry to Guide Your Life (Paperback)
The characters are so naturally expressive that it is simple to use this deck. The representation of nature in these cards is also absolutely wonderful. I would unreservedly recommend this deck. The book that accompanied the deck was also comprehensive and clear to understand. An almost perfect package (I never give 5 stars as I grade conservatively but this deck would come close!)

5.0 out of 5 stars A living Tarot deck, 26 July 2014
This Tarot deck, trully invites you in a journey into the realm it depicts. Amazing, vibrant, alive colours, emotions that make you feel like you are looking at a mirror. I received my deck, on my way to the beach and couldn`t wait to open it. When I opened it, the first thing I did was to check the cards one by one, because I had read that some people received decks with missing cards. Nope, they were all there. A beautifully packaged set. The cards are as big, as they say, but this is not a problem for me, because I always lay them on table and mix them in circles. I feel though that they are the proper size for the detail they show. The book is quite clear and is really guiding you through. It is my first deck, other than the RWS tarot and I am really happy with my choice. I cant wait to start working with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars My favourite, 16 Jan. 2013
As a tarot deck it is my favourite. I would have given it 5 stars had it not been for the poor presentation of the cards themselves. They are a bit on the large size for my not so small hands, there is a large white border around the cards which is not strictly necessary and unfortunately my deck was not cut properly, so that the borders are uneven and the pictures crooked. Apart from that the artwork by Will Worthington is outstanding and the book is a cut above the rest of the usual accompanying texts. The subjects of the cards themselves are inspiring and combine the meanings of the Rider Wait decks with the philosophy of Druidry quite sympathetically. I don't have to keep going back to the book to 'get it'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tarot, 1 Jan. 2011
I loved the design. I bought this for me but my friend saw it and I decided to give it to him as a present. It's true, the cards speak to me straight away. I read reviews about the hanged man and it's true is a little bit too much, but then this is a TAROT deck,it's not supposed to be politically correct. Beside this,the rest is so great that I forgive the artist. Even with the book I'm finding tricky the fact that they are a few new characters in this tarot replacing classic ones (3 of them). The book is helpful but I'm a little bit lost with them at the moment, I don't know how to interpret the reading.I'll try my best, despite of this I still got a lot of accurate readings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful detailed imagery, 20 Mar. 2014
Bess_Wheat - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
These cards are just beautiful. The artwork is so detailed and invites you to delve deeper into the meaning of the images. I particularly like the fact that all of the minor arcana are illustrated with pictorial scenes as well as the major arcana. I think this gives it a real edge over a lot of other decks. I was very impressed with the extensive guide book too which gives helpful insights into the cards as well as layout suggestions. I cannot recommend this deck highly enough, particularly if you are interested in nature and the Druid path. I am sure this will be my favourite deck for years to come :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cards, 17 Oct. 2010
These have instantly become one of my favorites! Great images, the cards are quite big but I like that as it makes it easier to study the details and I just shuffle long ways, The images are lovely, easy to read and the deck feels friendly and helpful like it wants to work with you. I am not druid or pagon (or anything really) but I love this deck, Love the images and am enjoying the little extra perceptions that come with the druid and pagan theme. Good cardstock, just a great deck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning cards and very symbolic, 2 Oct. 2013
The artwork is really good and detailed incorporating traditional tarot with wiccan and druid symbolism. Not a pack for the beginner due to the complexity of the symbolism but is you understand druid or wiccan principles aspects of meaning are easily recognisable, The artwork is really good leading itself to a detailed interpretation of meanings based on the Rider-Waite sets. Really impressed with this deck and connected with it easily,

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS PACK, will not disapoint!!!, 19 July 2008
I was lookin for a new pack of cards for a while, and was a little put off wen i saw this pack were of LARGE cards but they are only a little bit bigger than my normal pack,
I LOVE THIS PACK, COULDnt
WAIT TO OPEN IT AND I WAS NOT DISAPOINTED!
the book is also is gr8 and i never normally read the book which come along i just work with the cards but its worth lookin at to, if ur to buy a new pack get this one!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Set, 22 April 2011
I bought this set for my friend's 50th. I already have one and she liked it so much she asked to borrow it. She is delighted with her gift.

The cards are excellent quality with beautiful imagery; the accompanying book is also excellent quality and easy to follow. Different from the Rider Waite and Morgan Greer cards in that it has additional cards to read. Well worth the money. I think you'll love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and engaging, 12 Jun. 2009
Hannah May (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is my sixth deck and it instantly became my favourite. The images are beautiful, rich and engaging and I love working with them. I'd recommend this deck to anyone.

The only down side, as others have said, is that they're so large I find it hard to shuffle them and you need a very large surface to layout a reading. Otherwise fantastic!

The Druid Craft Tarot: Use the Magic of  Wicca and Druidry to Guide Your Life
The Druid Craft Tarot: Use the Magic of Wicca and Druidry to Guide Your Life by Stephanie Carr-Gomm (Paperback - 24 Sept. 2004)