5.0 out of 5 stars moon oracle
Published on 17 May 2005 by becki

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as others
These are lovely cards but no way worth some of money asked for them. I got cheaper price and glad I did. i have many cards and wanted these due to accuracy thing for predictions.
Cards are very thin not good quality as Doreen Virtue and others.
Takes a bit of getting used to and the meanings of cards arent so clear for what YOU NEED TO KNOW OR ARE ASKING...
Published on 1 Sep 2009 by tt64

5.0 out of 5 stars moon oracle, 17 May 2005
becki (west wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Moon Oracle (Boxed Set) (Paperback)
WOW, what can i say! if your looking for a system that will give you accurate timings then youv come to the right place. this set is truly amazing , people will be stunned by the accuracy. this set isnt like any other set of tarot cards, it does give you accurate dates of events likely to happen, and you can even check this by looking up the date of the past card to see if what it says happened actually did, and i can say that it really did. i have used this deck many times and its never failed for me. i am so glad i bought this deck , it was well worth it, trust me, buy it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars the most accurate kit for timing events ive ever known!, 21 Oct 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: The Moon Oracle (Boxed Set) (Paperback)
I certainly agree that this moon oracle kit will tell you the exact timing of events , i was also amazed at its accuracy , for every question ive asked in the past and future - the timing and meaning were spot on. believe me you will make no mistake in buying this set!

5.0 out of 5 stars The most accurate system of divination I have used, 21 Nov 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: The Moon Oracle (Boxed Set) (Paperback)
These cards are unique in that they offer the questioner a timed answer. Follow the instructions in the well-researched and clearly written handbook and you will be able to become an expert reader quickly . The cards look and feel beautiful and are filled with rich symbolism.I can recommend them to beginners and experts alike - the accuracy of their predictions is quite stunning. Buy them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for beginners, 16 Sep 2006
S. Brown "Walloniabelle" (Belgium) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Moon Oracle (Boxed Set) (Paperback)
This was my first set of cards and although I was a bit daunted to begin with, after a couple of days spending time reading through everything, I found them really good. They're positive cards that give dates and backgrounds to questions. Even with so much information, they're easy to use and surprisingly accurate.

I'd recommend them for those that are not yet ready for Tarot cards. I also feel that I will probably stick with these cards in preference to Traditional tarot in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cards I have ever used, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Moon Oracle (Boxed Set) (Paperback)
These are extremely well thought out cards and by far the best I have ever used. Initially it can seem very fiddly, what with having to shuffle the three sets of cards separately before pulling out cards and putting them in 3 tiers like a cake - moon cards at the bottom for the past, present (which is dependent on the phase of the moon at the time of your reading - you pick it out first after consulting the book, you don't choose it) and future, numbered cards in the middle for past present and future and finally one goddess card. Each tier adds more layers of meaning to the reading. Once you get the hang of it it makes for uncanny readings. The symbols on the cards for planets and zodiac make it easier to see patterns in the reading and link them up. These cards are very easy to get the hang of and the pictures are beautifully simple, yet heavy on the symbolism - if you have no imagination, no fear! They explain each card and the symbols used in the book. I've had these cards for over 10 years and even though I have many decks, I go back to these time and time again due to their simplicity and accuracy. My only gripe is that the moon tables in my book only go up to 2015 as I've had them for so long :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec 2014
I couldnt be happier. My wife will love this when she opens it at christmas.

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as others, 1 Sep 2009
Cards are very thin not good quality as Doreen Virtue and others.
Not the best and by no means so straight forward

1.0 out of 5 stars moon oracle, 25 Mar 2012
J. Jelley "JJ" (SWINDON) - See all my reviews
I had this as a gift and thought it was a load of over priced rubbish I have far better cards,my husband gave me the money for it and I would not buy it again

The Moon Oracle (Boxed Set)
The Moon Oracle (Boxed Set) by John Astrop (Paperback - 17 Sep 2000)
Out of stock