4.0 out of 5 stars Good pack to learn to read the Tarot, 29 Nov. 2000
This review is from: The Enchanted Tarot (Paperback)
Very good choice of tarot deck for the beginner. Using this set was my first encounter with the tarot. I feel that the book is very clearly written and easy to follow although you are limited to using the original book as the cards contain suits that are not often described in other tarot books. The predictions that the cards indicate are well written also and they do leave certain elements to your own interpretation. The spreads it describes are simple and easy to follow and get to know. There are enchantments (like mini rituals) for each card in the deck, which can be performed for the cards that you draw in a reading or just pick one at random to perform to bring a little magick in to your life each day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanted Tarot, 7 Jun. 2007
This review is from: The Enchanted Tarot (Paperback)
I had this tarot deck and book bought for me as a birthday present! It's a beautifully illustrated deck and I love to just look at the cards and enjoy the artwork it gives me real joy! The definitions of the cards are the best I have seen I find them very understandable and they resonate with me completely. I would recommend this deck and book to anyone who is new to tarot, its a great experience. Enjoy!

The Enchanted Tarot
The Enchanted Tarot by Monte Farber (Paperback - 18 Dec. 1998)
Used & New from: £3.82