5.0 out of 5 stars Great for bedtime
Our child (and us as parents) love this book! Every night our daughter flicks through the pages and we read a few poems or stories before settling down to read the poem/story for the day. The book is entertaining and colourful. We even now know some of the poems off by heart much to our daughter's delight and she tries to join in.

We have bought copies for...
Published on 17 Feb 2008 by Anon Anon

2.0 out of 5 stars Bedtime stories!!!
Published on 13 Jan 2008 by Mehajabeen Farid

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for bedtime, 17 Feb 2008
This review is from: A Year Full of Stories: 366 Stories and Poems (Paperback)

We have bought copies for friends' children for their birthdays and they are enjoying it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming, 4 May 2014
Mr. Scott Baker "Felix Unger" (Melbourne, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Year Full of Stories (Hardcover)
Here we have a book of bedtime stories and poems - one for every night! They're not too long, absolutely perfect. The stories are absolutely charming!

2.0 out of 5 stars Bedtime stories!!!, 13 Jan 2008
This review is from: A Year Full of Stories: 366 Stories and Poems (Paperback)
At bedtime, need a story? Grab A Year Full Of Stories and you'll get stuck in it. But remember, one story or poem everyday so you can have the excitement to wait for the next passage for the next day. This is fabulous book which you will really adore. I have been reading it one a day for the past year but stopped on 31st of December. You can enjoy every story again and again. The rating for this book that I would give it is a 4/ 10 because it is really good but every story or poem is very short and ends a bit abruptly and the endings aren't that good.

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: A Year Full of Stories: 366 Stories and Poems (Paperback)
The condition was not what was explained on the description, I was very disappointed with it. I have brought second hand books with not as good a "discription" as this one, and they have been in much better condition. I know I didn't pay that much for it, but if I had seen the condition befor epurchase, I would of looked else where. Sorry

A Year Full of Stories: 366 Stories and Poems
A Year Full of Stories: 366 Stories and Poems by Georgie Adams (Paperback - 19 Sep 2002)
Used & New from: 0.01