5.0 out of 5 stars Lets go to Mexico baby!
This album is fantastic, thank you Motorhead for delivering this great rolicking album! It starts off brilliantly with 'Heartbreaker' an uptempo piece that features great riffing from Phil, a nice solo, good drumming from mikkey and the standard gruff vocals from Lemmy!

All of the songs are great! No filler here! 'Going to mexico' is a great rocking tune that...
Published 8 months ago by Man Of Leisure

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best
Disappointed. I'm a fan of Motörhead but I have to be honest, nearly every track is identical. It feels very uninspired and repetitive.
Published 2 days ago by T. Jones

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome effort by the heavy metal veterans., 9 May 2014
This review is from: Classic Rock Presents Motörhead Aftershock (Audio CD)
It is up there with the greatest albums they have ever done. It is a very fresh sounding album - clearly Motorhead - but new sounding at the same time. Going to Mexico, Heartbreaker, Keep your Power Dry - just so good. In my opinion Queen of the Damned and Paralyzed are instant classics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, Great service., 19 April 2014
This review is from: Aftershock (Jewel Case) (Audio CD)
I haven't bought any Motorhead releases for quite some time - my tastes lately being somewhat heavier or quirky. Recently, I've heard a couple of the tracks played on digital radio rock stations, and thought I'd give it a go. This is like traditional rock/metal but with a raw edge, which offers an energy you can't help but get drawn into. It's top notch driving music, particularly when it's warm and the windows are down. Lemmy's vocals are...well, Lemmy's vocals; instantly recognisable, like Ozzy's. It's the guitars which power these songs along. My favourite old Motorhead songs are Killed By Death, and Love For Sale and, although these songs are shorter and more classic in style, they do possess a similar buzz of excitement.

Let me just offer a note of praise for Amazon. My order (I can only assume) went astray in the post. I emailed Amazon late on a Saturday morning, and I was amazed to receive a replacement through my door Sunday morning. You can't ask for more than that. An excellent service, and very well packaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Aftershock (Jewel Case) (Audio CD)
Not one of the best albums by these guys but a good solid album maybe need to listen to it a few more times

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy the special edition with live dvd, 27 Mar 2014
Mr. A. T. Clarke "welsh dragon" (Wattsville,south wales uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aftershock (Jewel Case) (Audio CD)
Value for money that's what ive always thought about moterhead.Weather it be a concert ,at a good price with a few support acts,or albums like this , Theres a pile of new songs here,,A lot that I really liked a few I didn't. Then you have a bonus disc of moterhead
live at 2013 download festival. 5 or 6 songs and well worth a couple pound more too.All in all another winner from a band who never let you down.

5.0 out of 5 stars The guys do it again, 23 Mar 2014
Iggy V (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aftershock (Ltd) (Dig) (Audio CD)
Lemmy's health issues do not affect the way he rocks and there are some great songs here. Long live Lemmy!

5.0 out of 5 stars MOTORHEAD ROCK THE WORLD, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Classic Rock Presents Motörhead Aftershock (Audio CD)
this is one of the best deals in music,a top quality c.d,delivered bang on time.with loads of added extras,big puul-out poster,full glossy magazine all about motorhead and even a car sticker,as lemmy would say "top notch"

5.0 out of 5 stars No Nasty Surprises, 15 Mar 2014
Matthew Cliff (Seaford) - See all my reviews
Can you wear out an MP3 file?
My new habit is to go out for a two hour blast in my car at six on Sunday morning, listening repeatedly to Until the End of Time and Crying Shame, Absolute belters.

The whole album is good, but those two are up there with Ace of Spades, Bomber and One to Sing the Blues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well ... what can I say, 4 Mar 2014
What a great album.
While I've heard Motorhad music over the years, this is the first new release I have bought for quite some time ... and I'm glad I did.
Splendid work chaps, keep it up!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 28 Feb 2014
Brilliant value for money also dvd and digital copy included made this one of the buys of the year so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorhead keep on getting better, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Classic Rock Presents Motörhead Aftershock (Audio CD)
I don't know how they do it but they just keep releasing amazing albums.

Highlight for me is Keep Your Powder Dry. Its potentially one of those songs that goes on to be an MotorAnthem.

Best Wishes to Lemmy on a return to full health. Would love to hear these Live.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

Classic Rock Presents Motörhead Aftershock
Classic Rock Presents Motörhead Aftershock by Motörhead (Audio CD - 2013)