5.0 out of 5 stars Slippery when wet
This is the sassiest and sexiest book I have ever come across in my local bookshop! The photography is beautiful, the research is intelligent and fascinating and the fact that the book is really just a big advert doesnt seem to matter because the book is so enjoyable to read.
Published on 2 Jun 2003 by diamantelass

3.0 out of 5 stars Could Do Better !
I bought this book as my Girlfriend collects lingerie and gave it too her as a present,we both found this long-winded and poorly illustrated.When you take into consideration the lovely lingerie this company manufactures this book does nothing to sell it to you and does nothing to spark your imagination for their products.
As the review heading says "Could do...
Published 16 months ago by Daniel Greenway

5.0 out of 5 stars Slippery when wet, 2 Jun 2003
This review is from: Agent Provocateur: A Celebration of Femininity: A Celebration of Female Sexuality (Hardcover)
I have highly recommended this book to several friends and I cannot urge anyone anough to have a flip through the saucy pages of this masterpiece.
Agent Provocateur is one of my favourite brands and I'm glad to see they are reaching a wider audience that may not be able to afford their exquisite creations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 27 Nov 2001
By A Customer
I bought this book to help with a photography assignment, and it was a godsend. A beautiful, intelligent and inspiring book, will make everyone want to look very sexy indeed. A very interesting and thought provoking read for anyone interested in photography, illustration, fashion, sexaulity or feminism.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous lingerie, informative book., 29 Aug 2001
By A Customer
Plenty of colour photographs and illustrations of beautiful women wearing glamourous underwear. A look at the history of lingerie and also a clever marketing excercise. A must for fans of the shop of the same name. If this doesn't convince you to go out and buy the lady in your life some expensive underwear, nothing will! Also check out 'Ben Westwood' by Ben Westwood.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could Do Better !, 4 May 2013
Daniel Greenway (Norwich,Norfolk, U.K.) - See all my reviews
As the review heading says "Could do better !"

Used & New from: 11.64