5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Planet Of Choice - the real meaning of life...
Published on 20 Oct. 1998

3.0 out of 5 stars The Only Planet of Choice
I am giving this 3 stars because i found it to be pretty heavy going and way too moralistic in its approach. The book is primarily about the council of nine, a group of ETs who claim to be looking out for our interests, channelling as Tom. Whilst there is a deep and profound message to Earth on how we must clean up our act there are better books out there, Although in...
Published on 6 Feb. 2012 by M. L. Shannon

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Planet Of Choice - the real meaning of life..., 20 Oct. 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: The Only Planet of Choice: Essential Briefings from Deep Space (Paperback)
Many channelled books are of dubious authenticity, but this book impressed me - the Nine are indeed the universal beings they are claimed to be, and this book is therefore of critical importance to this planet and these times. The basic message is that all the world's problems stem from overpopulation, caused by our continual reincarnation on the Earth planet. In fact, we are only meant to incarnate ONCE, then depart to other worlds and other experiences, but we've become so addicted to what this world has to offer that we've forgotten our origins. Additionally, the unique local conditions cause our emotions to become unmanageable and overwhelming, leading to destructive behaviour. Individual free will only exists on this world, and is shown in the book to be a liability rather than a blessing, because we just can't handle it. The book should appeal to "spiritual seekers", as well as ufologists, as it provides accurate information about the true situation on this world, and about the various visitors from other worlds, with their equally varied motives for observing us! The critical point for everyone is that you don't have to reincarnate here ever again; at the end of this incarnation you just choose to return to the civilisation fron which you originate (we are all ETs!) ... IF you can tear yourself away from your pleasures and desires! ...

4.0 out of 5 stars written reviewI, 3 May 2012
I found the book thoughtprovoking as well as mindboggling! A lot I need to read several times over before understanding it. It will keep me occupied for a long time to come.

Sophie

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind opening tome!, 15 Jun. 2002
By A Customer
I had been advised to buy this book by an acquaintance who is searching for truths like me, and I cannot thank him enough for the recommendation. The amount of information in this book channelled by The Nine (a.k.a. the elders, by some, who look after planet Earth) is astonishing. It helps us realise that we chose to come to this challenging and beautiful planet in order to grow and learn, and it explains many mysteries from the greater perspective that often we cannot comprehend.
I can only recommend that you treat yourself to this amazing read - and I hope you enjoy it's thought-provoking contents as much as I did!

5.0 out of 5 stars THE ONLY PLANET OF CHOICE (Essential breifings from deep spa, 1 Jan. 2005
Miss K. Newton "another truth seeker" (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
WOW! What can I say? I first came across this book 3 years ago and it totally changed my life! It was the very first book of it's kind that I had ever encountered and it truely captivated me!
The book is written in script form, therefore is easy to comprehend, although the important information conveyed in this book is from a universal being/source outside of our solar system! Phyllis is the channel for this being to have the oppportunity to offer us the knowledge that is given in this book.
I know it may sound a little sci-fi but when you read this for yourself you will know it's the real deal!
THIS BOOK CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER! I was so enthralled I couldn't put it down for a second! Yes at first, I admit that I thought it just can not be possible for a another being to communicate in such a manner (scepticism kicking in!) but as long as I've been alive, I've always known (deep within me) that there are others out there in the universe (it's just bigger that your human mind can comprehend!) but to be honest after reading the pages word for word I knew that what I was reading was the the TRUTH!
Tom (the spokesperson of the council of nine) gives us information on JESUS, EARTH'S ANCIENT HISTORY (INCLUDING ATLANTIS, ANCIENT EGYPT & THE "SEEDING OF HUMANITY" he also offers knowledge on subjects such as THE UNIVERSE, GOD & CREATION, UNIVERSAL CIVILISATIONS (Come on! is that hard to believe we're the only race in the universe!) & VISITATIONS. Tom also explains the reasoning behind Crop Circles which is an extremely interesting subject as the governments tend to cover these occurences up the best they can.
All I can say is read it for yourself and see what you think! Whether you are scepital or not I would recommend that you read the book and then form your own conclusion. Bearing in mind this is one of the most treasured books I hold on my bookcase (for all to see!)
Yes it will certainly test your mind as it is rather thought provoking but I rate it as 7 (seven) stars (& yes I do realize that the rating system only allows 5 on here) Go on read it for yourself. You will certainly be in for a surprise or 2 or 4 or 5 or even 6,7....
....What have you got to lose?
Your sanity you say? Don't worry, things will be clearer when you read this, trust me.

5.0 out of 5 stars The entire planet should read this book!, 3 Jun. 1999
By A Customer
Wow! This book answers so many questions. I couldn't put it down and proceeded to read page after page to my friends and family - some were intrigued, others thought I was mad! Basically, this book is not a story, poetry or prose - it is more like a play. A question and answer session with 'God's' board of directors. From the mysteries of the pyramids to the unexplained UFO phenomenon and from spiritual guidance to world peace and problem solving...I can only plead with as many people as possible to read this amazing and eye-opening book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish there was a sequel, 24 May 2012
The book contains information that was channeled between the mid '70's and 1994. I bought this book in the late nineties but I've only just got round to reading it. I've read many spiritual books over the decades and in a way, waiting to read this meant that I appreciate its contents far more than if I'd have read it when I first got it.

For those that haven't got their head around people being able to channel/transceive information from non-physical beings, this is a glorious challenge for you. If you want to see what channeled info can be like then I can think of no better example as the method of channeling used by the author is about as 'pure' as it can get, and the beings that are being channeled claim to have no vested interest or bias other than wanting us to be happy and to succeed as a race.

For those that accept the practice of channeling, all I can say is get hold of a copy and relish every page of it. Despite all of the subsequent channeled books that have been published since, I think this is still the best example and I'm amazed that this book was never re-printed.

I noticed another reviewer found it too moralistic which I didn't find at all. Rather, I found the messages contained within to be totally non-judgmental, grounded and utterly full of love, regardless of the choices we make. But most of all, the information in the messages is fascinating!

In an era where you can trip over the amount of channeled info available from countless galactic and universal civilisations and sub-civilisations (a lot of which I think is poor quality and sometimes nothing more than scare-mongering), it's great to have this book that goes closer to the 'top'/Source/Creator and thus has a more overall view of how this planets evolution is affecting our Universe, rather than getting the info from a single civilisation that has a more limited perspective.

5.0 out of 5 stars More believable than the bible!, 12 Sept. 2008
For me this book confirms my gut feelings. So many aspects of discussion tie in with what appears to be evidenced regarding our history as human beings. It hangs together too well to be fiction and deserves a place on everyone's bookshelf, after having read it of course!
I came away with a distinct feeling of peace, wellbeing and purpose.
YOU SIMPLY MUST READ THIS BOOK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Important is an understatement, 30 Jun. 2013
R. Gunstone "Drahcir9" (england) - See all my reviews
I was given this when it was published, back then I was 13 or 14 years old and it laid the foundations of who I have become. It contains messages of such importance that despite having a PDF version I have just bought another real copy to lend to friends. Can't say that about any other book I've read ! Reading it now aged 32 I can say there are many layers of meaning that only reveal themselves when you are ready to see them. Approach it with an open mind !

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Planet of Choice, 6 Nov. 2009
This book is for all the people of this earth who are looking for answers to the way things are going and how we can all do something to make it happen, but above all, hope for the future of mankind. Governments should read this book, hopefully it would show them there is another way of living on this planet. I wish I'd known about this book years ago, it's a real education.

5.0 out of 5 stars a book to make you think, 21 Feb. 2011
Mrs. Paula J. Young (merseyside, england) - See all my reviews
has some very alternative views and is hard going in parts, but a very good read that expands the mind.

The Only Planet of Choice: Essential Briefings from Deep Space